Insert9

Nqubekho
The minute i walked in the house she jumped up from the couch wearing my top that looked like a nightie and my joggers and socks. She had her hair washed and tied in a big bun and looked amazingly beautiful. Her beauty took me back as I stood there. She wasnt wearing a bra and the top was light so I could see her nipples through the top.
Me: where is Ma Gumbi?
Imo: Her son came to pick her up and I told her its fine she doesn't have to wait for you ill be okay.
Me: I see and are you okay?
Imo:yes
Me: Cool and have you eaten?
Imo: I waited for you so we cooked and placed the food in the warmer while I took the longest bath in my life. I got my hair washed by the help of mum Gumbi.
Me: I can see, you look lovely
Imo: Thank you.
We walked to the counter and she helped placed the food. She was in her element.i sat down and ate abit.
Imo: did you find what you were looking for?
Me: yes
Imo: good or bad?
Me: It will depend on how you take it.
She looked at me confused.
Me: i went to speak to the person in charge of your parents death case to fond out what was happening

Imolathile
My heart was pounding so hard. I didnt think this will affect me the way that it have.
Me: and?
Nqubekho: they alive. They both alive.
I kept quiet as I looked at the stranger who giving me a home than also finding my family that iv longed to see in years.
Me: when can I see them?
Nqubekho: as soon as they get here than you can see them.
Me: I see.
I kept quiet, what if am not what they expected.
Nqubekho: You thinking.
Me: Yeah.
Nqubekho: what is it?
Me: What if am not what they have envisioned all these years?
Nqubekho: What you mean?
Me: I mean what if they expected something else and now they get me.
Nqubekho: Mind me asking what wrong with you?

Nqubekho
She lifted her top showing me her torso and in all my life if never seen such scars in my life. Yes i get she was abused physically but to this point. This is something that i never expected. I found myself walking towards her and lifting her whole top off her as she stood there bare with all her scars showing and tears in her eyes.
Me: I really dont care what you think of yourself but you are the most beautiful woman iv ever seen in my life inside out and the scars are just a journey that you had to go through and you survived it. You dont have to be ashamed of it but to own it. I moved from her and took out my top and showed her my scars and turned to show her my back where I was whopped by my capture in Afghanistan for a whole week and the small iron rings that he burnt into me trying they best to get any information that they could. She walked closer to me touched all my whip marks and tracing them.

Imo
He had the same raw flesh as I did and my touch on him didn't cause him to flinch but he just stood there eyes closed as both of were half naked and didn't find anything weird about it. I really dont know what made me do it but I found myself giving his back a light kiss and he turned looking at me with hunger. Even though I knew what that mean, i knew that I wouldn't give myself to anyone but him. He is my knight, i tip toe on my toes and kissed him lightly as he picked me up and placed me on the counter kissing me back.

Phila
I sat the boys down.
Zanothando: Are you guys okay
Me: Yes we are
Zanovuyo: okay, than why do you guys look like you have been bawling your eyes out?
Me:well your mother and I have something to tell you?
Zanothando: okay
Nkosazana: you know i love you guys
Zanovuyo: mom are we having a sex talk cause malume Ntokozo already filled us in.
Nkosazana: When?
Zanothando; last year.
Me: No its not that guys its about Imolathile.
They both went silent.
Me: We found her.
I watched them smile and look at us.
Both: but?
Me: she in SA
Zanothando: so we going there right?
Me: If you guys dont mind.
Zanovuyo: Ofcause we dont mind. When we leaving?
Me: Tonight.
Zanothando: i feel like there something you not telling us.

Zanothando
I looked at my parents and i knew they hiding something.

Nkosazana
I looked at my kids, this is now the time for us to tell them everything just incase we walking into a trap. And so we told them about how we really meet and how we got to USA and why was they sister kidnapped and why they have bodyguards at school and dad drives them everywhere. When we were done they looked at us...