Insert2

Imolathile
I could smell something funny and strong so I turned and there sat a tall guy with a bald head and beard. He was brown and had strong features. ( like Thapelo mokeona vibes) his cowboy hat was on his knee. I quickly moved into a sitting position and looked at him while he looked at me too. My brain kept screaming my father name but somehow I couldn't utter it cause he wasn't looking at me as if an his next victim.
Him: Hi
I just looked at him afraid to say anything. He looked at me and around the room.
Him: My name is Nqubekho

Nqubekho
She just looked at me I knew she could read cause of the good books around here. Could she speak though? I looked at her and raised my warmer with coffee.
Me: Do you want to eat?
She nodded. Okay that good means she can understand me so i gave her the cup of coffee I have and she grabbed it took a sip.
Me: careful its hot.
She nodded and blew in it and drank. I texted my helper to bring some leftovers from breakfast and after some time one of the guys brought the muffins and half moons. She silently ate until she was full. 
Her: Thank you.
She mumbled and I smiled. So she does speak. I smiled at her.
Me: its a pleasure. Wanna tell me your name?
She looked at me

Imolathile
I looked at him, he looked decent but all the man that he has brought here were decent. But something about him says he is safe.
Me: I dont know
Nqubekho: okay. But what will you like me to call you by.
Me: I dont know, the guy that left me here called me Imo
Nqubekho: okay. Can I call you Imo?
I nodded and shifted a bit looking for anything I might use if push comes to shove.

Nqubekho
I looked at her all scared but trying her best not to show it. She was so fair like the Pearl Thusi, Amanda du point skin type. She had dimples and when she spoke they deepen, have big eyes that showed intelligence and long curly hair. She really was breathtakingly beautiful.
Me: do you know where you are?
Imo: home
I looked at her confused this place has been an abandon place for 30 years and she didn't look 30 at all.
Me: this is my home Imo. I brought it a year ago.
Imo: I know, people make noise here.
I laughed so she has been here for sometime to hear that there were people here but why didn't she scream? Or make a noise? Why did she stay here for so long and not say anything?
Me: Now that i know you here, i cant leave you here. Is it okay if I move you to a room in the house until we figure out who you are?
She looked at me for sometime and i saw she was vetting me to see if she can trust me or not.
Imo: An Phila Mazibuko stolen daughter!!
She said it with such conviction and emotion that i believed her.
Me: okay, how about you move from here cause i need to clean it out before the destruction guys come through,an we can google your dad.
She looked at me and looked at the room.
Imo: My books?
I smiled.
Me: Will be safe.
She looked at me and the room than walked to the box and took a small pink baby blanket taking it with her and a paint bag.
Me: Is that all you want to take for now?
She nodded. Than wore the big man boots. Frankly she was wearing man clothes. A red baggy top and jeans and man boots.
I got up and walked her to the door where she stood hesitant.
Me: I promise you safe, no one going to hurt you. She held my hand with a strong grip as we walked out of the barn....