Insert 15

Nqubekho
I stood there watching them hug it out and talk.
Voice: Hi am Ntokozo.
I looked at him and he was one of the guys the guys that faked his death.
Me: Nqubekho
Ntokozo: Nice to meet you.
Her mom walked over to me and I gave her the gifts and she smiled taking them.
Nkosazana: Than you.
She hugged me and i hugged her back.
Ntokozo: now can we please eat.
We walked to the huge table her grandparents were there and her uncles. She sat next to me and held my hand giving it a tiny squeeze and I knew the comfort was more for her than for me.

Phila
I watched how he looked at her and how he was literally dressing us down with his sharp alert eyes.
Me: So Mr Johnsons.
Everything kept quiet and looked at him taking a piece of chicken

Imo
My dad has this authority aura around him and its now makes sense why people are scared of him.

Phila
" ill like to personally thank you for bring my daughter home"
We all raised our glasses and clicked.
Nqubekho: Its a pleasure.
Nkosazana: really thank you so much.
She smiled and he smiled at her his face softening up.
Mlu:This is beautiful, having the whole family here under one roof.
Me: yeah, now that we have our baby girl and all is well with her. We can all go home.
There was silence and I saw them look at each other than at they food.
Me: Did I say something wrong?

Imo:
I looked at my new found family, i know its too much going on and emotions are all over and yes i want a relationship with them but I also want to explore what we have with Nqubekho.
Me: No dad you didn't.
I squeezed His hand and he squeezed it back.
Mom: I fixed a room for you. I hope you like pink.
I cleared my throat and they all looked at me
Me: there something you should know dad.
Dad: What is it
I felt more nervous and looked at dad cause I knew he was the one that is more luckily to flip.
Mom: you can talk to us about anything love
"Am married!"
Dad: To who?
I looked at Nqubekho and I don't when the table flew but my dad was on top of him wanting to hit him as everyone was screaming for him to back off. I know Nqubekho could have hit him but he didn't and I helped him up as they took dad out of the house ranting. Grandpa laughed.
Grandpa: Look at history repeating itself.Welcome to our family son! He shook Nqubekho hand and grandma hugged me harder
Grandma: not only did we get our granddaughter back but a grandson too. She kissed his cheek.
Me: Are you okay?
Nqubekho: Yes
Me: You sure?
Nqubekho: Yes am sure.
My dad walked in the house still fuming.
Dad: Get the fuck out of my house!!! You did this on purpose.
Me: Dad!!!!
Dad: I love you so much princess, lord knows that I do with all my heart but him.... he needs to go.
Mom: Phila!!!
Dad: I will not have my daughter married to him.
Nqubekho: ill go.
He was about to leave and I held his hand.
Me: I love you dad, lord knows I love you with all my heart. Days turned into months and months into years dreaming about the day that I finally meet you and this... this right now is not the father that I wanted to come back too. I know you mean well and I Know...
Dad: You just a kid!!!
Me: dad!!!
Dad: Am not going to argue with u Olumiyo!!! You are not staying married to that man and that my final word!!!
I looked at everyone silent and I laughed, while they all looked at me shocked even Nqubekho himself.
Me: You know what so funny dad?
He looked at me confused.
Me: Am your replica right to your core. Am a die hard just like you and am as stubborn as they come. This is my husband, a part of me as much as you a part of me and without disrespecting you but if you want him gone than you don't want me too.
The room went deadly silent as if they holding they breaths as I looked at my fuming father. He looked at Nqubekho than me and turned leaving.
Ntokozo: Finally he has found his match!!! Kusazoba namnandi laykhaya.
Mom: Help us clean up boys and let go to the lounge ill bring desert.
I looked at Nqubekho confused, did they just act like my dad and I were not fighting.
Nqubekho: Maybe i should go.
Me: If you go, i go.
Nqubekho: That wasn't the plan
Me: You not leaving.

Nqubekho
I kept quiet as I looked at her. The woman who just stood up to her father and considers me a part of her.
Me: Go talk to him
She nodded and I stood there as her mother walked closer.
Nkosazana: Welcome to the family
Me: Am sorry
Nkosazana:for?
Me: All of this, its suppose to be ...
Nkosazana: Let me stop you. As much as you think you the one driving all this. But a woman never makes a decision without playing it all in her head. You asked her to marry you right?
Me: Yes
Nkosazana: In those few minutes she figured everything out and said yes because she meant it. Now never mind what her dad thinks or say . You love her right?
I blushed and she smiled.
Nkosazana: That good enough for me. So you have our blessing.
I looked at her shocked.
Me: Just like that?
Nkosazana: yes just like that. Now come have pudding..