Insert 16

Imo
I walked out to my dad and sat next to him by the bench.
Me: Dad
Dad: I failed you
I snuggled closer to his shoulder.
Me: You never failed me, you the only person that has kept me alive for so long.
Dad: How?
Me: There were days when he will want to sell me off for sex and the minute I say your name any man with a hard on, it disappears. Than there were days were ill meet people who were willing to help because of your name.
Dad: Am sorry about all that you have been through
Me: I know you are.
We were quiet for sometime.
Dad: Am angry because I feel like his taking my place
I kept quiet cause he needed to say whatever in his heart.
Dad: He makes you so happy and I wish I was the one making you that happy. The way he looks at you makes my blood boil cause I feel like he will take my place in your life. Am the one that suppose to make you happy,protect you and teach you the world.
He wiped a tear and I snuggled closer to him.
Me: I need you to tell yourself one thing. No one will ever replace you in my life. Yes 19 years of our lives were stolen from us but we have a future to work with and am not going anywhere.
Dad: Promise? Even if you hear crazy things about me?
Me: Crazy things or not. You my father and I love you so much with the crazy or not.
He smiled kissing my forehead. We kept quiet looking at the empty sky.
Dad: I should probably apologise
Me: That will be a good start.
Dad: I did bad things in my day love, being in SA is risky.
Me: I know dad and thank you for coming just to see me.
Dad: Does this mean you not going back with us?
Me: This means you don't think about it for the next couple of days and let us enjoy knowing each other ,loving each other and we will talk about the other stuff when the time comes.
He held me closer and kept quiet as I sat there enjoying my father love and company.

CIA headquarters
" get Johnsons on the line immediately!!!"
After a few minutes an assistant walked back
Them: General commander his phone is ringing.
" I don't care how you find him but you find him and get him here"
Everyone went out running as I looked at the the file that he requested on Phila Mazibuko and the information that I have of him from the underground world that I have been tracking.
"What going on?"

Nkosazana
I walked to bed and found him laying there looking at the ceiling so I got in bed and slept next to him.
Me: Hi
Phila: Hi
We kept quiet with me cuddled up next to him and him circling my back
Phila: she so much like me
Me: I know
Phila: Been through so much yet she loves wholeheartedly
Me: She like you to the core
Phila: I don't wanna leave this country without her Nkosazana, i just cant bare the thought of not seeing her everyday or her being a car ride away or her needing me than waiting hours for me to be there. I can't!!
I looked at my husband and laid my head on his chest.
Me: I know baby.... i know.

Nqubekho
The ride home was silent, she was looking outside the window all the way. I kept quiet and when I turned to my road I saw an unmarked van. I drove slowly and got to my house to find black chevy outside. Imo looked at me and I looked at her.
Me: Stay in the car and don't say a word!!!
She nodded, i parked and walked to my porch and found the Military General on my door step.
Me:You at my house unannounced
General: I called a couple of times
Me: For?
General: We need to talk
Me: Am listening.
He raised the marriage certificate with my name and Imo.
Me: here to congratulate me?
He raised her identification page with her mother inform and dads. Than he raised they death certificate with the date circulated.
General: Still want to be hostile or you want to tell me how you married a girl that didn't exist until a day ago and how you married the same girl who belongs to a man that was dead long before she was born .
he gave me a page with a photo of Scelo.
General: And how everyone who has ever worked with him or even say hello is dead and why was he found in a river in another country a 1000 miles away from here, brutally killed?
I looked at him for a minute.
Me: Why are you here?
General: 3 million rands!!!
Me: of?
General: That the amount that on your father in law that is suppose to be dead. 3 million rands for him and his friends in the underground world.
Me: Why?
General: you cannot go on a killing spree for years and don't get anything in return. He than took a piece of paper with my name.
Me: What that?
General: Your contract to kill him.
Me: Kill who?
General: Your father in law!!!
I looked at him shocked.
Me: What are you saying to me?
He placed everything on the table and placed his hands in his pockets.
General: Iv never told you how to do your job and am not going to tell you now. So call me in 24 hours and tell me what your decision.
He turned and left and i stood there for sometime. What have I opened myself too?? Who wants Phila and his friends dead?...