𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

Começar do início

"hey." faye smiled.

both girls greeted her back with a smile.

"faye! i'm going to the east wing to find stuff out about me and stuff, wanna come?" bloom asked with a smile that was practically begging for her to come with her.

"yes, of course. i cannot go to that assembly." faye sighed with slight relief.

"you keep saying you don't wanna go and can't go to the assembly, faye." aisha started. "is everything okay?" she asked.

"well, uh, no." faye stuttered. "long story short me and blake broke up and something happened."

"the something that happened? is that why there's a bruise on your face?" bloom asked softly.

faye sadly nodded. "he, uh... he practically beat the shit out of me." faye winced, she could've said it in a better way, well if there was a better way to say your boyfriend cheated on you then hit you multiple times because you tried to leave him.

"oh, faye. i'm so sorry." bloom gave her a sad look, hugging the girl, aisha joined. "want me to burn him alive?" she asked, faye didn't know if she was kidding or not.

"please." faye laughed. "are we gonna go look for stuff about your past bloom? the assembly's gonna start soon."

bloom nodded at the girl.

"okay, so bloom. you've had a terrible migraine, and could barely stand. faye, you drank too much last night and you can't stop throwing up." aisha nodded confidently.

"oh yeah, aisha. give me the excuse that could get me into shit." faye laughed, shaking her head.

aisha shrugged with a cheeky smile.

bloom took faye's hand and took her towards the east wing.

"bloom, i know where i'm going i don't need a guide." the girl laughed.

"oh well!"

...

the girls arrived at the east wing, entering a room that faye assumed had all records of the school inside.

the room was dark, with only a small bit of light entering the room. faye walked further into the room and got cobwebs in her face.

she let out a scream, and bloom's head shot towards the girl.

"sorry." she whispered awkwardly. "i hate spiders."

the girls walked down a spiraled staircase, faye didn't want to touch the railing she knew the place was old, so god knows what could've touched the railing.

bloom walked over to a closed door and tried opening it, she struggled at first but then the door opened with a loud creek, bloom and faye peaked into the room, then the door suddenly slammed shut.

faye jumped with a gasp, as did bloom.

the girls realized it was sky, faye walked over to him and slapped his arm.

"stupid idiot. you scared the shit out of me." faye whispered yelled.

"what are you geo doing down here?" sky asked.