Chapter 13

Ok so I typed this whole chapter and then computer freaked and lost it.

So now I'm really pissed. haha

I only seem to have one true fan so these are all for you!!!

Chapter 13-

~~~~~ 

Kayden POV

Lights flashed. My skin was burning. I felt like my skin was melting off. I wasn't in my body, more like looking down to what was happening. Tears were staining my face. I could hear other people screaming. I wanted to scream but it was hard.

I was blacking out, the last thing I saw was Abel kissing me over and over again and a bright light.

Abel POV

The house was coming down. Everything was going to end here and tonight. I kissed Kayden over and over, telling him I loved him and wishing I had the chance to show him more.

More of what might have been. I kissed him one last time before everything turned bright white.

Mouse POV

I watch the house burned. My brother stood by my side. Watching our other brother inside, watching and listening to the scream and fire living.

There was nothing we could do. Lex had made this fire, no second guessing. I bright light started to flash, the screams grew louder and louder.

I turned to look at Shadow, he was on his knee, chanting something, stupid demon.

Aunt Lynx POV

I watched my house burn, along with all my children, and nephews. I loved to hear the scream. Screams of children as they burned and died.

Lex appeared by me, smiling his ghostly smile. The scream grew louder and the fire turned from its dark red and orange to a white.

Only something that happens when an innocent soul is being claimed. Their are no innocent souls. No reborn souls left. Unless...

Lex POV

The fire was changing and I was losing control of what I created. Something for powerful was taking control of my beast. Only one other thing could do this.

No way was those children demons a lost soul. Abel wasn't either, I would have known if my own blood was on.

Then maybe Kayden? That would explain his unreal eyes and his blindness and kindness. His understandment at such a young age. But I would have known. I've been near a lost soul. They glow. They have this aura that speaks old and wise.

I looked at my younger siblings.

On their knees. They knew too. I was so screwed sense I couldn't kill Kayden with my own hands.

His old soul was awakening sense his life was now in danger.

~~~~~

Sorry this is short but I've been really busy, and check out my other BoyxBoy that I'm starting.

I'm also starting another story based off some people I know ^^

Comment, ideas?