Chapter 4

So lemme know what ya think cuz if I'm not getting any feed back then IDK how I'm doing.

:P

Chapter 4-

~~~~~

"HEY FAGGOT!" I flinched, knowing that voice by memory. It haunted me in my dreams and always made me fear for my life. Not knowing the how big this asshole really was, terrified me.

"Yeah ass?" I turned looking at him (well really couldn't look at him but you get the point)

"Can you see anything yet gay-wad?" I pushed my should.

"No but I do know you're flipping me off." I heard his followers gasp.

"What are you? Prick, you really should learn to keep your mouth shut." Wham. His fist connected with my jaw. Goodie. More bruises to add to the collection. Mom and dad are gunna be so happy. And I saw him for the first time.

Tall, very well toned sense he was a football player. Taller than me, about 6 foot which kinda made me rethink of my torture ideas. He has shaggy brown hair with blonde highlights. Isn't that what a gay guy like me does? His eyes glared at me with hatred. Fuck, I'm so screwed. Those eyes, a deep brown, almost black in this dark room. Which really scared me. His arua was coming off of him in trails of blue and black. Kinda sexy, wait what was I thinking? Blue and black were for those punks who want to pick on helpless kids like me.

"Do it, I know what you're thinking. Just let him have it. He deserves it." The voice whispered to me and I took the chance. Losing my vision just as soon as I got it back. I was ontop the jock and pounding his face it. 

Holding the back of his dead with my left hand let me know where to punch with me right fist. Felt pretty good to blow off some steam on this jock. I got in about 6 or 8 punches before I heard Mr. Know-It-All (the schools goodie-to-shoes) calling for the teachers. Mouse was pulling me back, trying to calm me but each touch she did to my face brought me pleasure. 

I stared right at him, smiling. I could see fear in his eyes whiling holding his bloody nose. His groupies now surrounding him and glancing back and forth between him and me. 

"That's right. The stupid blind gay dude can kick your ass." I kicked him in the balls, grabbed my bag and had Mouse text Abel to meet us in our spot.

~~~~~

HUh Huh, what ya think?