Chapter 9

So Imma start doing this. For each chapter number, I want half of it's number in comments.

That way I know you guys are wanting more. 

Chapter 9-

~~~~~

Kayden POV

I walked around Aunt Lynx house. I thought I could hear someone down in the game room but it didn't dare go down there due to the fact she had a crazy wild cat down there. Aunt Lynx might be understanding but she could be a crazy nut sometimes.

I heard children coming up from the game room and said hi to them all. I could smell dinner. Mac N Cheese (YUMMY). I followed the children's footsteps to the dinning room and took a seat. The window was open, letting in a slight breeze. It smelled like a spring rain was coming for the first time. I smiled and thought about Mouse and Abel. 

How could they lie to me about Shadow being dead. Were they really crazy? Was I the crazy one? I was the freak due to my blindness. But they took that in fine. Could it be possible to give someone their sight just by a simple touch?

No it couldn't be. That's impossible. But...I did see things when Mouse touched me.

I was so lost in thought I hadn't realized the kids were gone and back down in the game room. Aunt Lynx was talking to someone in the kitchen and so I decided to go and see what she has added to the game room.

Abel POV

The kids had been down here, playing with their 'new toy'. Water had kept me safe so far but I didn't know how much energy I had left to burn on controlling her.

"Hey kids, what are you playing with down here? I hear lots of giggles but nothing breaking." No. Kayden, get out of here. I wish I could talk or I would have warned him. I opened my eyes to see him walking through the door. That stupid cute smile plastered on his face.

As soon as I looked at him, the kids saw them freeze, turn and look at Kayden. If only he could see what demons they were. His smile was still on his face when Lily jumped on his back. He thought they were playing. Yeah, playing with their food.

Kayden was going to be their next meal. I stop focusing on protecting me and called to wind. I whisper the words to call him forth.

"Fac apel la voi vânt. Adu-mi respiraţia ta de viata. Debitul prinaceastă casă şi în jos aici pentru a iubitului ei. Am să te eliberezecu ea. Salvaţi omul iubesc, aduceţi-l la mine. Ne protejeze pe amândoi. "(I call upon you wind. Bring me your breath of life. Flow through this house and down here to her lover. I set you free with her. Save the man I love, bring him to me. Protect us both.)  I could feel him coming down, answering the call. I thought of Kayden and how helpless he looked under Lily as she started licking her lips. Shit.

I had to look away to think clear. Think of Kayden. Think of Kayden being behind my wall of water. My wall of protection. Her protecting a innocent soul. I opened by eyes as I heard Lily scream and stomped her foot. Kayden was now behind me. 

"Kayden, Kay. Are you ok? Please, answer me." I was feeling his face, wishing he would answer. The kids started to yell at each other, being very pissed demons, I was surprised they hadn't started killing each other.

"Ughh." Kayden dragged that on as he held his head. Thank goddess he was ok besides the headache. I hugged him, wishing things were better than what they had come to be.

"Thank goddess you are ok. i didn't mean for him to be so mean when carrying you over here. He just wanted to be with her." I looked at his eyes. Frozen in fear. Great he thinks I'm crazy. Well now is better than never.

I leaned over to him, grabbing his face with my hands and pulled him close. Our lips touched.

Kayden POV

"Ughh." My head was killing me. Where was I? Lily was playing with me then something was pushing me forward and I hit my head on something hard.

"Thank goddess you are ok. I didn't mean for him to be so mea when carrying you over here. He just wanted to be with her." I froze. His voice, was still the same. Abel. He was alive. I think he's the one who hit his head. Talking crazy and what not.

I felt the bed shift as he leaned closer to me, grabbing my face and pulling me close. Our lives touched and I felt the spark. He pulled away and I made a whining sound as he did. I heard him chuckle. I grabbed him, wanting another kiss that I've waited for so long for. And I heard his voice.

The one that I keep hearing. I pushed Abel away, feeling embarrassed. I don't know why but he still had meaning in my life.

Abel hissed. Wait, did Abel just fucking hiss? I cracked up laughing like a crazy man. Everything went silent and I heard the children stop yelling.

Abel was talking but to who? And then I heard the voice in my head again. This time Abel answered it back. Wait, can he hear my thoughts?

"It's been a long time Kayden. How long? I don't know, I know it's been long but time just doesn't click with me anymore." His voice sent chills down my spine. 

Abel answered him: "Leave him alone Ambrose. You've done enough damage to his life." Was I going crazy? I sure hope this day was a dream. But my dreams usually have Shadow and me when we were younger. Mouse, Abel and me when we were younger. They were memories not this crazy shit.

I decided. I'm lost my mind. I'm crazy.

'But Abel, why not let Kayden choose for himself? He is after all a big boy now." I hated his voice, it did things to me. Made me wanna pull my hair out. Made me wanna kiss him. Made me want to slap him and then hug him. So many emotions by just him saying my name. I started to shake.

I felt Abel pull me into his lap. Tears streaming down my face. I looked up to see Abel looking down at me. Wait, I was blind, how-what-fuck. I looked around quickly wanting to know where Ambrose was at. He used to be a dream, but he was real now. 

Water was surrounding us. Abel leaning agasint a wall, looking at me. Water like a sheild on the other 3 sides. We were sitting on a old mattress. I look through the water vale and saw 5 kids. The ones I was playing with. But they weren't kids. They were monster. Their eyes glowed bright white and fangs were growing out of their mouths. The looked hungry. And next to them, a dark mist hovered there.

It moved like a living thing but it was dark, it was evil. It made me want to wake up. I took Abel's hand off my face and my vision went away. So maybe they weren't crazy and I was the crazy one. My vision came back as Abel started running his fingers through my hair.

I saw something bright, really bright and my sobs grew louder and louder. I was shaking, feeling cold but I felt as if I was on fire. What the hell is going on with me. I'm totally losing my fucking mind.

I saw Abel looking scared and I lost my vision and everything went black and I passed out.

~~~~~

So now we know the evil spirit is named Ambrose and he used to be in Kayden's dreams. o.o

Whos POV should I do next???