Chapter 10

So jnel2012 wanted a Mouse POV so guess what..

THAT's WHAT YOU WILL GET!!!

Chapter 10

~~~~~

Mouse POV

After chasing Kayden for awhile, Shadow had told me he wanted to talk to my parents. Flippin'fuckin' yippee! As he followed behind me, I could tell he was trying to pull something. Ya know that feeling when you don't want to leave a little kid alone in a room cuz ya know they are going to do something in the 5 seconds that you step out of the room.

Yeah, well that's how I am feeling. 

With Shadow following me, I stepped through the front door just in time to slide out of the way to let Shadow in, but in his place was a fireball. Great. The fighting starts already.

"Mother, Father, I guess you know who's come home!" I yelled while focusing on calling water to my aid. Nothing happened. I always could call water without any problem..Unless.

Unless Abel was using it. Great, just flippin' great. That means he's in trouble too.

I ran to my room, while avoiding the fireballs and wind blasts from the 'rents. Shadow loved fire, guess ya figured that out from the crash years ago and the building we helped burned down.

While in my room, I gathered by herbs and called a Circle. I called to Spirit.

"Fac apel la voi Duhul. Adu-mi viaţa ta. Lăsaţi se leagă dumneavoastră laorganismele şicaute Abel. Eu vă va face liberi dinnou. Găsi fratele meu geamăn şi veţi regulă elemente." ("I call upon you Spirit. Bring me your life. Leave your binds to the bodies and seek out Abel. I will set you free once again. Find my twin brother and you will rule the elements.")

I felt Spirit come and go, stealing little energy it needed to preform my task. In no time, I started to see myself walking down the street. Then speeding up as if running or gliding across the pavement. Then I started to remember this place. I haven't been here in years.

Aunt Lynx.

The vision changed to her "game room" were her and her friends would play with humans. Now stood 5 children, all clearly hungry, the evil spirit glowing extra dark as his anger flowed from his aura. And a wall of water?

Abel was behind it, along with Kayden in his arms. Wait, was KaydenGLOWING?!?!

I lost connection as my thoughts lost their focus. I was back in my room and I could hear Father and Mother yelling. 

I hurried down the stairs into the living room. Everything was burning or just ash now. Yay, another shopping spree. Kayden always loves going on random shopping sprees. Hopefully he will be fine enough and can recover from all this craziness that just let lose in his life.

Shadow POV

Fuck. I was stuck under 'Father' as I had to call him. Yes he might be my father but that didn't mean I was twisted into his fingers like my younger siblings. I was wishing I hadn't come back. Just because I shared the blood and powers they did, didn't mean I had to follow their rules. 

I saw Melissa running down the stairs, a worried look on her face as she took in the scene. Everything burned or burning, the wind making our hair flip around crazy. The fact that I was pinned to the ground with 'Father' on top of me.

She ran out the door. Great, leave me here with a demon who is losing control on his elements. Maybe it would be great to die tonight. I kissed Kayden. He slapped me and ran off. And now my family hated me even more.

~~~~~

So what ya think, sorry for the late post.

I was busy all weekend :P

I will be posting another one tomorrow.

Who's POV?

Abel, Kayden, Shadow, Mouse, or the Evil Spirit who still has yet to have his name revealed.