Chapter 1

So I'm going to be jumping from times to times in Kayden's life.

First boyxboy so I don't know how well this will turn out.

Chapter 1-

~~~~~

6 years later...

"Hats wer nam?" A squeaky voice comes from behind me. I turn my head at the sound of her coming closer. The grass crushing under her life footsteps. A plus side to being blind: more sensative hearing. I turn, looking for her, like it'll do any good, I won't be able to see her.

"Uhhh, Kayden?" I don't know why I said it as a question, but the strange voice had scared me. I feel around for my clicker and stick.

"Hats that?" I felt her closeness just by her breathing through her mouth. Her hand reached out to grab my walking stick and she brushed the back of her hand against mine. I saw a flash of green, trees, the park, the playground, kids, parents. I saw it all, in a flash, a moment of shock ran through my body. I couldn't believe what I saw. It might of been only a second, but it was printed on my memory for the rest of my life, I knew it.

"Umm, itss m-my walcin stick. I-I-I'm blind." I studdered sense I was talking to a girl, other than my mother, and her touch caused me to see everything.

"Youh don't lock blind. Hat is that anywaz?" I could feel her gaze on me, watching me, like a cat watching a little mouse. Her voice was really high and squeaky like a mouse.

"It means I-I can't see. My eyes don't woak like yourzz." I felt normal talking about my sight. I was used to it, kinda. I didn't even know what my own parents looked like, let alone myself. Or the world. 

"Cun I se yaur stick?"

"NO!" but she already was taking it away and swinging it around. I was gunna lose it if I didn't get it back soon. I sat down and started to cry.

"Hats rung?" She was in front of me now, her breath smelled of mint and strawberries, something that I wanted to bite my teeth down into. 

"I need fhat to walk rund or I'll run in too thungs." She started laughing at me. Seriously, laughing? She's laughing at a blind person, not cool. She kept going even when I told her to stop. I had stopped crying and now my anger was starting to flair.

I clicked my tongue and she wasn't that far away, I pulled back my fist and punched her in the nose. I could tell she wasn't going to laugh at me anymore, her smile was gone and I heard yelling. My parents. Crap.

"Kayden! Why did you just hit that girl." My mom was worried but furious at the same time. I guess I'm not suppose to hit girls? O well, she was laughing at me for being blind.

"She lafghed at me fur being blind." I look away, even though I couldn't see, I could still hear everything just fine.

"You still don't hit a girl Kayden, it's rude and mean too." My dad, of course wasn't even talking at me, he was helping the mean little girl. I guess I did hurt her and now I felt sorry, but I was to stuck up to say sorry.

"It's otay, I mad hum mad, I has a twin and he hits me too." She has a twin brother, I bet thats cool, my parents said they weren't going to have anymore kids sense I was blind. I guess they don't want anymore screw up kids like me.

"I'm sorry," I mumbled but I knew they all heard me.

~~~~~

Sorry if this sounds kinda funny talking but their little 6 year olds and I thought maybe they should talk funny sense they are still learning to talk.

Lemme know what you all think, I'd really like it to hear back from other writers.