Chapter 5

So my mom is being a witch and has taken my laptop which has all my chapters for this.

She also blocked all the computers at home from what one of my siblings did.

So I'm rewriting these from memory and trying my best.

Don't kill me haha

Comment ^^

Chapter 5-

~~~~~

"Our" spot was behind the school. And down the road, take a left then right and then run like a chicken with his head cut off across a crazy busy road. To a lake. Most people in this town thought it was haunted by old spirits that lived in the pond. Which I believed since I could hear whispers and laughters of others.

Being here brought peace to me. Made me feel not so different. Made me want to scream at the top of lunges that I was ready for anything. Mouse rested her head in my lap, waiting for Abel and sighed. I guess she felt it. The power here. Or maybe she was just sighing for the sight. To bad I couldn't see. Maybe...

I started running my fingers through her hair. Feeling like slik and smelled like cotton candy with strawberries. It made you wanna take a bite out of her hair. I changed hands so my left was combing through her hair and my left was placed on her neck.

Mouse POV

I lost my sight. Again. The crystal clear lake disappeared. Along with the color changing trees. The sunlight was no longer casting shadows across the lake. I saw black. Nothing. I didn't move. I know he needed to see this. Having a black eye already ruined our day.

He sucked in a breath, seeing what I used to see. The beauty and peace all here. He sounded like he was going to cry from the growl in his chest but I knew what it was from.

Abel.

"What the hell are you doing to my sister." He sounded pissed, nothing him that doesn't surprise me. I turned to follow the sound of his voice. I don't know how Kayden could live like this. Not seeing anything but blackness. Just alone.

I sit up, severing our connection and my sight returning, I turned to look at Kay. I saw his face drop and I wanted to touch him again just to make him happy. Only if he knew it blinded me instead.

"He wasn't doing anything. We were just waiting for you buttmunch." I glared at him once a tear slipped from Kayden's eye. 

"Well Ms. Sticker-freak wasn't believing that I was sick when I punch a wall before class started." Anger was glazed in his eyes. He wasn't staring at me anymore. He was looking at Kay. Shit. His face was even more fucked up since wanna-be jock ass and him got into it.

Abel POV

What the hell had happened to him now. After all the shit I put up to keep him safe, he goes and gets in a fucking fight. At least he fucked the other dude up too. He smiled as he told me and I was pleased. Good thing he couldn't see the smile creap onto my lips. Maybe he wasn't as hopeless as he looked to be. Maybe-no I couldn't. It would just be weird.

"Come on, we needa get home before the school calls the house and our 'rents." I was about to reach to help both of them up when I felt someone watching us. I turned around just to look and saw nothing but the trees swaying in time with the breeze. I looked back at my sis and Kay. She was helping him up with a look of confusion on her face. Did she feel it too?

I looked around, and saw a shadow darker then the trees. It was on the other side of lake, just standing there. Watching us. Creeper.

"Lets go. Now." I grabbed Kay and lifted him onto my back and Mouse looked at me worried now. We had a twin communication moment. She saw it too. Kayden doesn't know anything about our real lives. Just what we lead on and put on for a show.

I turned once more to look where the figure was standing and it was getting closer each time we looked away. Growing from a tiny ant to a human sized shadow.

"RUN!" I don't know why I yelled it but I dropped Kayden and shoved him towards Mouse. She knew what she had to do. I saw them running and turned to look at the figure that was now 10 yards away. He didn't even look like he was walking, more like gliding over the grass.

And everything went black.

~~~~~

I'd thought I'd make this more than just a boyxboy and turn it into a little Wiccan thing. If ya don't know what Wiccan is then look it up haha.

Comment and tell me what ya think and if ya have any ideas what I should name the shadow figure O.o