Prologue

So this idea kinda just came to me in one of my space-off-moments-during-class times.

It's just an idea and I don't know if I would contuine it.

So after you read, please comment or something telling me what ya think ^^

Prologue- 

~~~~~

"It's a baby boy! Congratulations!" Dr. Welsmen spoke while holding my son. He looked healthy and just fine, he looked great. I looked back at my wife who, like me, had tears in her eyes. The pregnacy wasn't easy, or even close to that. I held her hand tighter as they took him away to clean him off and check on him. I lifted my wife up and sat behind her, holding her close. She was scared, just like me. There was a 50% chance that our son might have my genetic's and that was caused for great concern. 

"Mr. Wolf, please come over here." He didn't sound please just like he was a few minutes ago. I looked at my wife, trying to read her eyes, but she was staring at the doctor. I squeeze her shoulder and headed over to the doctor. 

"Yes Dr. Welsmen? Is something wrong." I looked at our now clean son. His eyes vibrainte blue, like sky blue, he got that from his mother, and his eye lips were starting to close as he went to sleep. He looked fine, healthy, good, strong, but the doctor looked at me as if I was going to hear the worse thing ever.

"Your son, what's his name?" I looked back at my wife, who was now staring at me, she nodded, I turned back to Dr. Welsmen, "Kayden."

"Well Mr. Wolf, Kayden is blind, his eyes don't respond to the light test, I'm sorry." I heard my wife suck in a breath, I picked up Kayden and walked over to her and placed him in her arms.

"He's blind, I'm-"

"Don't, we knew he would be, but I don't care, we will help him grow up, he's our son." I looked at her, pride shinning in her eyes as she looked at her son. She was glad, proud to have him as our. I sat next to her and Kayden as we held his tiny body and watch him sleep.

~~~~~

So, what ya think, it's just a start, but it's something.