Chapter 14

So hey..I'm writing another story too so take a look at it as well. ^^

I love my pretty much ONLY fan haha

Comment please :D

Chapter 14-

~~~~~

Lex POV

It wasn't right. It couldn't be this way. Kayden, who would have known he was a lost soul. Meaning he was thousands of years old to heart. No wonder he took almost everything without being scared or being to mature for his age.

I knew that kid was special, no wonder why I felt the need to help Aunt Lynx kill his parents. I didn't care if it made my parents hate me and have them do this to me.

I looked down at my misty form. You could barely make out what I really looked like anymore. But a good thing was that I striked fear into the humans hearts. I was afraid of myself at times. Whenever I lost myself within my demon self.

I watched as the lost soul was being released. Taking away all the pain here.

Shadow POV

I watched. Lost soul. The lost soul. The one my parents have been searching for for hundreds of years. I couldn't believe it. He lived right under their roof and not one of them notice his blindness and maturity as a thing of lost souls.

I wonder which lost soul he held within him. Was it a bad one? A good one? A complete innocent one that was tortured? I needed to know. I looked at Mouse, she was kneeling as I was. Lost souls did that to us lesser living things.

So much power made us crumble. I looked at Mouse again and she was trying to rise, I didn't even try, knowing what would come of fighting it.

She fell to the ground, hitting her head and letting a scream escape her lips. No matter how much good was in the lost soul, their power and strength was always over powering.

Abel POV

I was holding what was Kayden. But now, a glowing outline of him. He was the lost soul that everyone was looking for. The one that was neither good nor bad but choose by who they lived within and with.

The lost soul used to be named Levada, a lost soul. He used to rule with his queen, Levara. They had three children. A daughter whom name was Leverah, and their two sons: Holkier and Kempa.

Levada was nothing compared to Levara, she was the queen and we already had her. Levada has been found. Once he was found, they would rule over the this world depending on if they were good or bad.

Levara controls souls. She can make them do things, things that only a lost soul could do.

Levada just ruled by her side.

The sons, Holkier and Kempa ruled the darkness and shadows.

Their only daughter, Leverah rules the light.

And my Kayden ruled souls.

He was in touch with Levada, just as it was happening now. Right in front of me.

~~~~~

Confusing? I tried to make it not confusing sense you guys say I write confusingly haha 

Comment please!!!

i know it is short but sorry