Yoongi on his way

Third person POV:

Things were left as they were. Without any progress. But yeah, downgraded. Jeongguk still causing havoc over the business. The company lost another 30millions in US dollars, just because Jeongguk was unable to attend a meeting. Where he was? Well, casino. Or at clubs, being drunk to forget Taehyung.  Screaming at random persons while slurring, "I love my tae. Tae does love me too, doesn't he? We are having a princess." One club even banned him. Well, Jeongguk doesn't even remember which club!

The newspapers did spread colour on the company's issue, and it was a big news like always. The company shares were dropping massively, but seemed like Jeongguk didn't care. Actually and truly, he didn't fucking care. In his mind - "what use of these money if they couldn't even bound my wife to me?".

The business tycoon's fall was all over online portals, television news. Many celebrities were calling off deals last minute, as the company is failing to provide precisely. Jeongguk's parents were constantly on TV, refusing to comment anything deep, saying it's just technical fault of accounting and the company is okay, whatever. Taehyung read all about these in newspaper, everytime he saw Jeon Taimi's face he felt so disgusted. Fear, hate, disgust crawled under his skin. The woman like always trying to cover up bullshit. Maybe she's the one that stormed their family. If nobody, at least Taehyung knows that the news about his husband's downfall isn't just rumors. That man has officially gone crazy. Mental asylum material now.

Taehyung often cries secretly. Can be his pregnancy hormones or just sheer sadness of his life. What has happened to their perfect? What curse has bestowed upon them to torment everything like this? Nothing was supposed to be this messes up! They had everything - house filled with love, smile on face. Now, nothing. Just shell of two ruined person. This was supposed to be a memorable pregnancy, Taehyung didn't even get to have pregnancy cravings like normal others or extra care from his partner. This one is sure memorable,just not with good memories!

Tension about the baby is Taehyung's major concern. How to bring up a baby single handedly? Is he capable of doing that? He was brought up with a lot of struggles, no parents around. Just an aunt and one teenage brother. Teenager Jin became his only shadow for life . Again, little him had to take the role of a guardian too! Had to brought Jimin up. Is he successful at giving Jimin a good childhood? Jimin is better than other 10 teenagers, right? Taehyung believes he'll be enough for the baby, but again no life deserves to be in any lacking of love. This child was supposed to have both parents involved during growing up. But what can one do against course of life?

.....................

Yoongi is very much aware of the spreading news about Jeongguk. Still he chose not to call the said man. A face to face meeting will be much better amd fruitful. Jeongguk is very vulnerable now, anyone saying one word wrong will be placed in Jeongguk's book of "Not friends". Jeongguk's whole life, he has been used by people for money. Even rich friends used him for more luxurious accesses, left him while done getting. Jeongguk never got a person as his very own. Sure Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jaehyun, Yugyeom (until now) has been beside him, but all of them had their own life - own flings. After everything, Jeongguk was alone at night. This wasn't or isn't anything concerning, because every man is alone in the dark. But now that the situation has come to this, this one has become a key reason of Jeongguk's craziness.

Finally Jeongguk found his fairytale, his Taehyungie. Yoongi and the others were somehow happy about it.  Well, not all of them. Yugyeom sure had other plans of backstabbing Jeongguk. This came as the biggest betrayal of Jeongguk's life. Unexpected is the word to name it. Jeongguk was already deeply depressed because of his paralysis, then this back to back ! A heavy damage.

When a person goes crazy, you may think why he's being like that for such a small reason. But, you've to consider that the person has his own share of insecurities, unhealed wounds hidden inside. His blow up is just the ultimate result of everything being too much.

At least Yoongi thinks like this. He's willing to understand Taehyung's side, prove Taehyung's side. Because ,for his brother alike friend, Taehyung is a necessity of breathing. To everyone Jeongguk is a crazy asshole, but to Yoongi that's his childhood friend - who never is used to call him hyung but in reality treats him like a shrine. Jeongguk was a crazy fucktard during highschool, college. Today fights here in college, tomorrow fight in that night club - Yoongi would be the first one to come at his rescue. Yoongi kind of understood Jeongguk's psychology, Jeongguk adapted these traits just to get attention from his overly busy parents. But poor boy didn't get any, his parents would rather deposit an amount of cash for the damage to be hidden, instead of being present for him. It took a toll on Jeongguk, as he gradually realized "money can solve everything". If anything Jeongguk had in life, it was loads of money .

In London,Jeongguk was with Yoongi during his surgery. There wasn't a day that Yoongi didn't see them two speaking for hours on video call. Jeongguk used to speak so highly of Taehyung, just like children do about their favorite fairy! Taehyung is this important to Jeongguk. Then, they were having another blessing right on board. A baby. Just what Jeongguk needed in life. Yoongi, a person who doesn't smile unnecessarily, even he would smile watching Jeongguk talk about his family nonstop. Jeongguk was bound to be on bed 24/7 as his health condition required, sometimes the man would talk about his Taehyungie with big wide eyes. Sometimes he'd describe how good of a partner he got in life while laying his head on the pillow, eyes closed- still smiling gently. Too excited to go home to his baby momma, talking about what to buy and what not !

So how did that perfect happily ever after came to this disaster, yoongi will suspect this thoroughly. Jeongguk has been backstabbed, hurt in the same fragile spot - trust. Now that the allegations of betrayal is against his dreamy life partner - he couldn't hold his crazy. Those pictures added absolute amount of fuel to that. But, Yoongi won't forgive Jeongguk for hitting his partner. The world can end still you don't get the authority to hurt your better half. Namjoon described how badly he has hit Taehyung, not caring about the baby even. It made Yoongi somewhat angry on Jeongguk too. Like Namjoon, Yoongi has the same goals - a healthy rebound if possible, or a mutual respectful divorce. About child's custody, surely Taehyung will have 80% possibilities. Newborn and domestic abuse while pregnant won't let Jeongguk anywhere near the baby.

Yoongi is now on the plane. Thinking about everything in this free time, Namjoon said Taehyung is absolutely trustable. Not the kind to cheat on gunpoint, even no boyfriends before marriage. Jeongguk too spoke highly about him. Yoongi will give Taehyung a chance, taking him as innocent in this. So, someone has to forge the picture or make these pictures really happen. Who and how? If he can find out who, how will take 5 minutes to discover. Who is against the marriage? First candidate, Jeongguk's mom. So, hunt begins here. Yoongi was trying to hack into his aunt, Jeon Taimi's any kind of personal communicational account. Anything. Yoongi's hawk eyes are on her. Jeongguk is a hothead, Yoongi isn't. The contract issue still fresh on Yoongi's mind. Jeongguk's father is always a laid back man, just wanted Jeongguk to take over the company. And secret, Yoongi always thought him as a stupid man too, his aunt was the mastermind of their business. Conspiracy won't come out of this man's head. Yet, people can surprise you. Yoongi will look into him too. Anything found or not, digging a bit won't hurt.

Yoongi already tried inspecting from Yugyeom's side. But that was a fail even with his top class hacking skill. Yugyeom's father comes from mafia background, hidden by Business facade. So security is surely supposed to be tighter than anyone else. And that Yugyeom bastard knows very well how to hide his dirt. Not like Jeongguk, the brain-fried stupid piece.

Namjoon said Yoongi should not waste any bit of time confronting Jeongguk. Straight to Jeongguk's from airport. But Yoongi has the same plan- just in a twisted bit. Yoongi will stay with Jeongguk this whole visit, saying he just wants to be with his buddy. Then, he'll act like he doesn't know anything about his broken marriage, except just business downfall. He'll pursue Jeongguk into talking to him slowly. Reason of this plan - 1) Yoongi absolutely adores Jeongguk. Absolutely. He won't any way hurt Jeongguk or make him feel like he's totally wrong. He wants to be the safe space of Jeongguk's at this crucial point. This boy has nobody around. What he's been doing, nobody is even caring.  2) Jeongguk did Taehyung bad, very bad at that. Yoongi will surely make sure that Jeongguk understands what he has done. But look at the situation practically, Taehyung has at least people around to look after him. Jeongguk has none. Roaming around city like a nightcrawler. No, nobody needed to tell yoongi that Jeongguk drives around the city till late night. He knows his buddy, it's Jeongguk's way of cooling down from college age. Very dangerous and life-threatening is the speed Jeongguk drives, but works for him !

Yoongi can't wait to land on Korea. He talked with Namjoon about Taehyung's health, mental condition. Namjoon said he's not yet healed properly, Yoongi suggested that they should not move Taehyung to home just now. He should be at the hospital, under topmost care along with medical help ready at hand. Again, urged Namjoon to appoint a psychiatrist for Taehyung. The boy must be afraid of everything , suffering from PTSD is a given. Than there's another life intertwined, the baby. Over everything, Yoongi too feels so good about Jeongguk-Taehyung having a baby. Jeongguk is the the first one to be a dad among them. So, any possibilities of harm concerning that princess concerns uncle Yoon! Parents separated or not, she'll be adored by uncles. Well, Yoongi knows it's a girl baby. Namjoon told yoongi about Jeongguk's sneaky visits at hospital and how Jeongguk knows the gender of baby despite Taehyung's obliviousness.