Friendly hand

Third person POV:

Taehyung: did you eat lunch gguk?

.

Jeongguk: yes baby, I did already. Dinner done?

.

Taehyung: yes. Lily cooked japche today. Missed you on the table.

.

Jeongguk: aww, I miss you more.

Taehyung and Jeongguk doing their regular video call, it's actually Taehyung's night. They sleep with the video call on because as said before - taehyung fears darkness. And his constant habit of having Jeongguk near isn't helping at all. Their shared bed now looks like a fort of pillow.

Jeongguk has reached London 2 days ago. From then they're trying to establish a routine between them. Taehyung and Jeongguk can eat one meal together on video call. 4-5 hour of facetime each day, still miss each other like crazy for the rest of the day.

Jeongguk requested Lily to stay in the night too for the month. He fears about Taehyung's wellbeing, so being like a sister to Taehyung she couldn't refuse. She moved in for the month which gave Jeongguk a but of peace.

About Jeongguk's treatment, all the procedures are being prepared. He has been going through numerous tests, Taehyung has been keeping update from the doctor himself. By far, everything is good. Just the surgery, they're hoping for a 100% success at this rate. The couple couldn't be more grateful and happier.

Taehyung slept on the call after some moments, Jeongguk kept looking at him through the screen. Then kissing the screen that showing a sleeping Taehyung, oh how he misses this person beside him. It just been two days, Jeongguk subconsciously searches for Taehyung beside him in the middle of the night.

Jeongguk chuckled looking at Taehyung sleeping like a baby, before cutting the call. Usually he doesn't cut the call, but today he has a test to appear on, in an hour. Huffing at the process, he rests his head on the headboard. Life should be good after this, Jeongguk promises himself he'll never be reckless in life. Because before it was only about him, the single entity. But now he has a wife and a prince(ss) on board. Amidst everything, thinking about the two persons he has back at home makes him laugh the brightest.

Next morning

Taehyung woke up with a little yawn. Again subconsciously looking at the other side of bed, seeing the side empty only reminds him that he's not in dreamland anymore. Getting up, Taehyung caressed the usual place Jeongguk would be in, made the bed eventually. Surprisingly today he didn't vomit yet, even though the nauseous feeling is poking his senses. He suppressed the urge and got down only to see Lily making breakfast for him.

Taehyung: hi Lily. Good morning.

.

Lily: oh, good morning Taehyung.

.

Taehyung: what's for breakfast today?

.

Lily: Hash brown seems good? With scrambled eggs.

.

Taehyung: sounds tempting!

With an exchange of smile in between, Taehyung sat on the table with his tab. Checking for Jeongguk's messages. Jeongguk did send him a goodnight message 30 minutes ago, made Taehyung laugh. Because Jeongguk nowadays always adds a 🤰🏻emoji after everything. Making Taehyung more pregnant than he already is!

Taehyung with a shy smile sent a good morning text, Jeongguk will reply when he wakes up. For now he's alone with their baby. Abruptly Taehyung opens his robe to look at his bump, and he's surprised to see the bump a bit more swelled. Kissing his palm, he put the kiss over his tummy. "Well, hello there pumpkin. A new day, Good morning", taehyung said gigglingly.

Lily: are you talking with our mini Jeon?