We made up

Third person POV:

Taehyung was nearly jumping in pleasure, all the sadness from previous day leaving his body. He jumped in tiny before wrapping his palms around his small baby bump, "baby you see what papa did for us? Do you like flowers? Will you love them like ma?". The small fetus has no way understanding what it's ma is saying but Taehyung felt so joyed to share it with their lovechild. Caressing them flowers, the buttery petals in between his fingertips. Taehyung doesn't particularly fancy roses, red at that. But the thought that Jeongguk did this as an act of sorry from that far abroad, made him so happy. No insecurities left in body to bother him anymore. He picked up his phone, messaging love you and kisses to his husband. "Call me soon, gguk. I love you. "

Jeongguk should wake up soon, and then call his baby momma in a blink. Taehyung just doesn't want to talk about previous day's matter, everything is good. They both were sharing some fault, whatever. Today is a new day. New sunrise to fill it to brim with love.

For now Taehyung is eating his toast and walking around the big flower arrangements, giggling quietly. Blush prominent on his cheeks and chin. Wondering about why Jeongguk loves him this much! Then his eyes fell on another flower bouquet, till now he didn't see that ! It's a smaller one, can be fitted in lap. A "sorry" arrangement, with his second most favorite flowers, after orchids. Peonies. Taehyung gulped his toast in a hurry to hug them flowers. Picking up the bouquet, he dipped his nose gently. Ah, the smell that calms him. He's rather happier with this one than the big rosy one. "Ggukie pabo! Madman !" he smilingly muttered.

Lily wasn't around, taehyung wasn't worried about that. She might be doing some household deeds, he chose to keep hugging the "sorry". "Dumb gguk, always anger on tip of nose! Then doing all these", Taehyung murmured. His one hand made it's way to his tummy subconsciously to scratch the now expanding skin. "listen baby, I'm asking you to be gentle like ma. No angry like papa, okay? For now, we are good with your papa, aren't we? We love your papa". Even he giggled at his foolish conversations, the little floating fetus inside him must be already done with it's mother's childishness.

Taehyung started doing some light works. He has nothing much to do. Baby shopping still undone, nursery not fixed, no preparations whatsoever. Yet he's nearing the end of his first trimester.

Taking mental notes of what to do when his husband comes back, he was humming a tune while changing water for vase flowers. He isn't giving much thought about anything except their little family. Yesterday's events were sure heartbreaking, but happens in every family. Taehyung already made up his mind that he won't go with Yugyeom. Not today, not ever. He understands Jeongguk isn't controlling him, just deciding something mutually by talking.

Flowers arranged prettily, bouquet placed in their bedroom, sorting his clean laundry, he's now done with everything. When he came out of his bedroom again, Lily was now cooking lunch. "hey" taehyung chirped at her.

Lily: someone's husband is very much in love with him !

.

Taehyung: * blushing* goals, isn't it?

.

Lily: more like dreams of everyone.

They shared laugh. Taehyung was so happy and jolly today. If he wasn't pregnant, he'd have jumped up and down.

Lily: so, taehyung-ssi won't go out today?

.

Taehyung: oh, no! Jeongguk isn't here so.

Lily nodded, she didn't tell Taehyung that Jeongguk called her yesterday, or about her knowledge that the couple fought over the issue.

Lily: did you texted sir Yugyeom your change of  mind?

Shit, Taehyung thought. Because he didn't, he was too busy thinking that the world revolves around him and Jeongguk only.

Taehyung: errr I didn't. Should I call him now?