I love you, Tae

Third person POV:

Jeongguk talked without any thinking, breaking Taehyung's heart like glass. Now those shattered glass pieces are hurting him even more. What the fuck he have just done? It was just a simple issue, they could've talked like normal. It's not like Taehyung is bratty or won't listen to him. The boy was just explaining, and the fact that Taehyung was telling him A-Z details about it means the boy is asking for his decision. But what Jeongguk did? Didn't even hear Taehyung out, blasted off without any reason even!

And again what he did will break Tae even more, he is the one at fault - yet he's the one to cut the call on Taehyung's face. Jeongguk can't just help it anymore, he threw away his saline drip and the pillow aggressively. Maybe ruining things will make the rage go down. Not just rage, it's guilt mixed with anger.

30 minutes went like this, Jeongguk was slumping on the headrest with his eyes closed for the whole time. Only Taehyung's crying face flashing in his vision, the boy must be vehemently crying right now. Jeongguk picked up his phone again to dial Taehyung's.

The ring went on and on but the call wasn't being picked by Taehyung. Quite naturally, Jeongguk started panicking about Taehyung's whereabouts, like where is he, what's he doing. It's already normal when you're away from a pregnant wife alone at home, now a nasty quarrel added up. He immediately dialled Lily and to Jeongguk's relief, she picked up.

Lily: Young master. How are you?

.

Jeongguk: where's my tae? What's he doing now?

.

Lily: sir calm down. He was in the dining room a while ago.

.

Jeongguk: check on him. Now

.

Lily: d-doing. Actually what happened? Anything serious?

.

Jeongguk: do as I say, quick.

As per direction,Lily frantically went towards Taehyung's bedroom, the door was not closed. So she barged in with two prominent knocks. But Taehyung wasn't on the bed, rather he was in the washroom. The retching sound is announcing his location. 

Lily: Master, he's in the washroom. Maybe nauseous.

.

Jeongguk: go in there, please assist him. One cup of lemon tea, works for his nausea. And.....and make him eat the lunch properly. He got up without finishing it.

Lily just spoke some yes and was about to cut the call. But Jeongguk wasn't quite finished speaking.

Jeongguk: call me after he's okay.

.

Lily: should I ask him to call you, master?

.

Jeongguk: no. We're good. Go, help him.

With that they disconnected. Lily put the phone in her apron pocket before raising her hand to knock on the washroom door.

Lily: taehyung-ssi.

No answer came for a minute, not even any sounds were made. Lily knocked again, a bit loudly this time.

Taehyung: say

.

Lily: can I come in? How are you?

.

Taehyung: don't come in, I'm okay. I'm coming out in a bit.

This was a convincing answer for now, Lily just sighed a little before saying okay and leaving for the kitchen, a cup of lemon tea it is.

With the tea when she came back again, Taehyung was drying his face with a towel. Eyes looked a bit red, face scrunched up in distaste.

Lily: are you nauseous in the noon today?