Soon to come

Third person POV:

Taehyung was on the bed, contemplating sending the text,which says -

"hope you're sleeping like you said you would. Good night.

Kissy, Kitty"

Taehyung is biting his lips like crazy, he's again and again erasing and rewriting the last line. After some time eventually he did hit the send button. Sending the text he threw his phone to a side, hiding his face into the pillow, throwing his legs in air, he really hopes Jeongguk is sleeping.

Or maybe not. There was two pings of text, then another one. Taehyung shyly picks up the phone to see, yaaah Jeongguk! That man really didn't sleep yet! Sent three text one over another.

1)"kissy? Kissy 👀??? How many kissy? Mention numbers "
2) you sure gonna give my kissy on lips tomorrow. You'll be punished for not kissing my lips today.
3) I'll sleep ,now that you texted. You sleep too, dream a lot about us, okay? Good night. Kissy on your lips. And..................neck.

Taehyung was blushing so hard reading these, Jeongguk sure is a hell of a romantic guy. And childish too. Unconsciously Taehyung press the phone near his chest, where his heart would be. Happiness sure looks good on Taehyung.

Days were passing like these. Good days they are. There's not a single day that Jeongguk didn't make Taehyung feel loved and cherished. They may not have spoken directly but the silent affirmation of love is in the air surrounding them.

It's been two months of their first date, already. They've been closer than before. Jeongguk always looks after Taehyung and vice versa. And good news is, Jeongguk getting some sensations back in his feet. He can feel motions when something touches the bed of his feet, some tingling often. Taehyung couldn't be happier, they're nearly there. So close to Jeongguk getting back on his feet. Them hugging after everyday exercise is a routined things now. Jeongguk's feet pain so much when Taehyung massages them oh so gently like feathers, but even this pains Jeongguk's core. He presses his eyes close to hide watery pained form of his. But Taehyung sees through. The moment their routine exercise is finished, Taehyung let Jeongguk hug his waist with all his might, while Taehyung himself keeps caressing Jeongguk's head, saying - "some more months gguk, you'll walk again. Trust me. " Jeongguk just hide in Taehyung's tummy, in Taehyung's gentle embrace. Jeongguk is sure that every progress he has made till now is solely for Taehyung's constant care. If it had been anybody else, Jeongguk wouldn't have it inside him to respond. Taehyung from the first day has been so careful and sincere when it came to Jeongguk.

It's now 10pm, Jeongguk is on phone talking with his buddies. Jeongguk is still working on his mother's motive behind Taehyung's concern. Namjoon and yoongi too helping him. Yoongi is on Stella Soo and Mr. Han's tail to expose the main motive. Jeongguk too gathered some more info from talking with some of his trusted social media team members. His mother is abroad but she'll come home soon. She coming back means hell again for Taehyung. Jeongguk won't let that happen by any means. He needs to discover things and overturn some of them before his mother even can realize. He may or may not have a plan in mind. And that's what Namjoon is helping him with.

Yoongi: your mother wants a child,man. Eww poop and pee on your way, jeon.

.

Namjoon: gguk, make yoongi your child's godfather. Some poop in his way too

.

Yoongi: what made you think you won't be the other godfather? Don't break it's crib, that's all I can warn you about.

.

Jeongguk: yaah, shut up. What are you guys talking about?

.

Yoongi: your old lawyer updated a signed contract in his computer folder. One page. Signed by someone. I was hacking his computer.