Day One

Third person POV:

Yesterday,Taehyung came back from work so early. Like he'd always come back nearly at evening, but he was home before even lunch. Face expression not so good. Jin was alerted to see his brother like this. But Taehyung didn't tell him anything, rather gave him a pressed smile saying everything is okay. Same with Jimin, didn't share anything with Jimin when he caught Taehyung crying in his room. Though they didn't push Taehyung, both the brothers were tensed to their core about him. Taehyung is pressed like this, never share until he fixes the situation himself.

So when today morning Taehyung was leaving for work they didn't bother him more. Taehyung didn't even argue about wearing the dress shirt Jin put in his room. Jin came forward and put a gentle kiss on Taehyung's forehead. Saying, " you know hyung is here right? Tell me when you feel like. Together we three can manage everything." Little Jimin too nodded along their hyungie. Right, right. They together can overcome anything and everything.

Taehyung again showed them a fake smile, how he couldn't cry and say everything to his parent like hyung. He wanted to vent but doesn't want to agitate his hyung. Jin will never let him work there if he knows, but he can't loose his license of work. He chose to be brave for his brothers and face everything.

Taehyung is now standing in front of the Jeon mansion again. He is dreading to see the patient. The amount of disrespect he faced yesterday, yet today he is here being played by poor fate.

He entered the mansion showing his ID and was welcomed by the maid as usual. She said their young sir is in the bedroom, today haven't taken breakfast yet. So she asked Taehyung if he could take it to him alongside his medication. Taehyung slightly nodded. Doesn't matter how much he doesn't want to do it, eventually it's his work. He'll just grit his teeth and pass these months.

Taehyung took the breakfast trolley and moved to the bedroom area, giving the maid a genuine smile. Internally praying to all gods that the man inside might have some decency today.

Taehyung knocked three times on the door, and today he heard a stern come in, as if the person inside was waiting for his arrival. Making himself smaller Taehyung entered the room and was placing the trolley aside, Jeongguk was on his bed reading a book. Now, Taehyung doesn't know if Jeongguk would take his breakfast on bed or he will sit on his wheelchair. He was dreading to speak up. But who is he kidding? Jeon Jeongguk did the talking first, after all this man waited for him to arrive.

Jeongguk: well, well, see who's here. Mr. Kim Proud Taehyung. Isn't it?

He was smirking so annoyingly, Taehyung felt like throwing a whole apple directly towards his nose. But controlled, didn't say any word.

Jeongguk was chuckling dryly. Closing his book and crossing his arms on his chest.

Jeongguk: aww, cat got your tongue, pretty kitty?

Taehyung just closed his eyes and thought about his hyungie's face. He can do it, deep breaths.

Jeongguk: won't you talk to me, kitty?

.

Taehyung: I'M NOT K......

.

Jeongguk: YOU ARE.

Taehyung again did shut his mouth. No use talking with these rotten brained rich kids. They're entitled like this, thinking they can do whatever the hell they want. He rather do his work acting deaf.

Taehyung: Young sir, will you take your breakfast in the bed?

.

Jeongguk: Do I look like "new money rich" to you that I'd take food in bed? Oh, you wouldn't know what that even mean. Huh

Every word was directed towards Taehyung to make him feel bad. He has come back to work even after refusing yesterday, that surely heightened Jeon's ego. Now he has to bear it.

Taehyung: sir, then cooperate with me.

Jeongguk just smirked while Taehyung was pushing the wheelchair near the side of Jeongguk's bed. Jeongguk can get on his wheelchair himself. Now, what's the fun if Jeongguk doesn't make Taehyung suffer?

He kept sitting, unmoved. Taehyung was setting the food on the breakfast table. He quirked his brows when he saw Jeon Jeongguk still sitting, looking at him sternly.

Taehyung: Sir?

.

Jeongguk: what?

.

Taehyung: sir, it's your morning medication time. Please get on your chair.

.

Jeongguk: then, what are we paying your poor ass for?

.

Taehyung: s-sir, y-you can g-get on y-yourself.

.

Jeongguk: I can't.

Now what? Taehyung has to help this bulky man on his wheelchair? It's not the issue, the issue is going closer to him and touching him? Heaven send an halo, hell sending a devil to help will do too for Taehyung. But he can't dwell on his thoughts much, because Jeon Jeongguk is boring holes in his skull with his stern gaze.

Sighing a deep sigh, taehyung moved. He first moved Jeongguk's legs on the wheelchair, and thay damn man was smirking while Taehyung touched his feet. Whatever, it's taehyung's job. But the hardest part is yet to come. Moving his conscious upper body.

Taehyung with great difficulty lifted Jeongguk's one arm and threw it over his neck. Jeongguk was acting as if his whole body is paralyzed, but the tongue is working just fine !

Taehyung pressed his eyes closed and lifted him up a little. Jeongguk was gripping Taehyung's shoulder slightly. Taehyung wrapped his one hand around Jeongguk's waist to move him on the chair.

Jeongguk was smirking all while.

Jeongguk: you smell cheap. What fucking perfume you use? Eww

Taehyung was feeling like dropping this damn man from the lift up position. That will teach him a lesson. But he chose peace. He can do it, he can do it. Jin hyungie taught him better.

But that damn man wasn't about to shut his damn tongue.

Jeongguk: wait! You have boobs?

That was it, Taehyung dropped him from the semi lifted position. He is done with this man's antics. Damn spoiled rich brat.