𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

Start from the beginning

"you're so cute when you blush, faye." he teased.

"hey!" she gently tapped his arm. "i was not blushing." the girl pouted.

"oh you definitely were, pretty girl." he smiled.

faye playfully rolled her eyes. "okay, maybe i was. just maybe."

riven smiled at the girl. "i'm gonna get changed and then i'll walk you to meet terra." he told her.

faye nodded, getting out of bed, slightly wincing from the pain on her ribs and stomach.

"can i see?" riven asked as he noticed her hold her stomach.

faye was hesitant at first but nodded. she lifted the shirt slightly just so riven could see the bruises.

the boy's face fell in sadness but also anger. he walked closer to the girl, moving his hand close to her stomach. "can i?" he asked.

faye nodded with a small sad smile.

he gently rubbed his fingers over the bruises, barely touching her skin not wanting to hurt her. he noticed how much thinner she was compared to last year. his face was covered in worry.

"have you been eating enough, faye?" he asked.

"uh, yeah." she plastered a fake smile on her face.

riven sent her a look. "faye."

faye gave in to the boy "okay, no not really. i've only really been eating at lunch but even then it's not been much."

"i thought got better, faye." riven sadly sighed.

"i did. i just-" faye tried, the words not wanting to come out of her mouth. "i don't know, riv. i just went downhill again."

"it's okay, faye. i can help you. me, sky and your dad, we will help you no matter what it takes, you are the centre of all our lives and we need you. i need you, faye." he assured his girl.

faye pulled riven into a hug, squeezing him tightly. "ah, fuck." she winced with a small laugh.

"careful, pretty girl." riven slightly laughed.

...

faye and riven had both gotten ready for their day, he had walked faye to terra, who was in the canteen waiting for faye.

"hi, terr." faye smiled.

"hi faye." terra beamed. "hi riven."

riven sent her a small smile, faye turned to the boy. "you can go now, i'll be okay." she smiled.

"okay, but if you need me call me or sky. please." he told her.

"i will, riv." the girl assured him. "i'll see you later."

"bye, faye." he smiled, leaving the girl with terra.

terra had watched the whole interaction, quite confused. "what was that about?" she asked.

faye sighed, deciding she would tell terra and hope she would keep it to herself, faye took terra's hand and took her to a quieter place in the canteen.

faye took in a deep breath. "after i went to my room last night, blake came and told me to come on a walk and told me he kissed and shagged a girl." faye began, terra let out a gasp. "i tried to leave and go back to my room but she shoved me against a wall, long story short he basically beat the shit out of me." faye quickly explained so she wouldn't cry.

"oh my fucking god." terra raged. "i'll kill him, he is dead."

faye knew terra was mad, never once had she heard the fairy swear. "it's alright, riv and sky have it under control." faye put her hands on terra's shoulders.

"well, if they need help, which i doubt they will, i'll help." terra told her.

"thank you, terr." faye smiled, pulling the girl into a gentle hug.

they pulled away from the hug and terra realised faye was crying.

"faye, it's okay." terra softly told the girl.

"he just made me feel so worthless and pathetic, terr. he told me i wouldn't ever be loved the way i wanted to be, i can't get what he was saying to me out of my head. everything that happened is just on a loop in my head and it won't stop." faye cried.

"faye, you are one of the most amazing people i have ever met. you are not worthless, you are not pathetic and i promise that you will be loved the way you want to be loved, i promise." terra told her friend, hugging her again.