[The flash back/ projector quirk]

"YOU USELESS CHILD!" A man with dark circles and black Hair shouted, "HOW DARE YOU!" He forced out as he grabbed the boys, who was now recognized as izuku by the class, arm. "Daddy that hurttss," izuku cried and most of the class cringed as the father is seen squeezing harder, "should've thought of that you useless thought of a human being,"

"Holy
.. shit..."
Sero started, "he was so.... hurt... by him," kaninari finished as he flopped to the ground and the projector kept going and a whimper is heard from izuku,

FLASH TWO!!

The projector said as a a small green haired izuku is seen, huddled in a corner with just his underwhere on and bruises on his body. Bites on his neck. He curled into himself further as the Drunken man of a father walked and and got close, "izuku.... did you get what I wanted?" The boy just nodded and handed over the money on his pillow, "here you are.... sir." He stuttered out, as his father counted the cash only to slap him across the face, "WHY THE FUCK IS THERE LESS MONEY THEN OWED? " Izuku cried, he really didn't know he had just taken it... he was to young to know how to count that high, he wasn't even in 2nd grade yet. "I don't know I'm sorry," he started as his "father" picked him up by the arm, "you little shit, did you steal it? No? Then earn it back," izku nodded As another man was sent in and the projector went black.

"He never told me about this part," bakugou said angrily, "WHY THE FUCJ DID HE LEAVE SOMETHING SO IMPROTANT OUT???" He shouted as the class went to console him, "he.... he could've said something, or I should've noticed it
.. look at his beat up face.. holy shit..." Mina, went up to izukus now limp self and pulled him into her lap, rubbing her nails through his inkept curls, trying to sooth the shaking boy.

The quirk kept showing moments of the boys childhood in crazy few moment spurts as it continued izukus cries started only getting louder and louder, it soon got to recent times, all the things allmight said and did that left the class fuming but only few knew about what came on screen next.

Izuku is seen drawing a bath, he was in the outfit they saw him in just a few days ago.

"This is... recent," kirishima says panicked. A nod comes from Aizawa understanding what's about to happen.

Izuku is seen talking, no mumbling to himself as he writes in a book, #17 written on the front.

"This will be the final time," the green boy whispers as he layed the book down by the bath, slipping into it fully clothed.

"He's not gonna....?" Hagakure said out loud as iida looked down in shame. "Holy shit izuku," tokoyami exclaimed as he remembered the bandages, "this was very recent..."

"This is so morbid I can't believe it..." momo said crying into jiros shoulder.

He hummed to himself as the tears rolled down his face and he reached for the side of his tub, grabbing a box cutter, so clean and silver seemed to have been bought right here on the schools grounds. "Hello, I apologise we must meet this way." He says quietly as the projection faded into Izuku Midoriya surounded in bloody water laying on top, looking pale like a sheet of paper. "All your fault...." he whispered as he stater to pass out.

The screen darkened once more and once it lightened back up showed izuku springing up out of the water coughing and tinted red from the blood, he tried pulling himself out but only found the strength to lay by the tub, "I'm finally dying? I'm finally going to see...mom..." he whispered.

The screen came up different this time, he was aware of his surroundings, the blood around him, and the area he was in and he stood up, shuffling to his room, changing his clothes and going back to sleep.

UNDER THE GUIDE HE SUFFERED.

popped up on the as the projection finally stops and izuku passes out falling into minas arms completely limp. The whole class was crying, Manny and Aizawa included, as the went to pull him in for an imbrace just great full he's alive.

They we all just so greatful but Mina felt something on her and loked down at her white, school issued, dress shirt, it was now covered in a dark wash of red as more came from the bandages on Izukus wrists. She screamed, "WAIT HES BLEEDING!! GET THIS OFF!!," She ripped his shirt off and the bandages were soaked, Aizawa immediately called for rg and sent Iida to fetch her.

He pulled midoria away ripping the bandaging off and trying to wrap it tighter as he heard the cries of his students, "he's awake!" Kaminari stated, "stop...," they heard from a small voice, shota looked back to see izuku was looking at him, "please stop... I have a dnr... you don't have too do this anymore, he says bringing his pants up to see his re-put together dnr bracelet on his ankle, "I'm finally dying. This is what I've wanted this whole time...," he smiled softly as nezu, iida, and recovery girl ran in.

"IZUKU MIDORIYA YOUR DNR IS INVALID ON SCHOOL GROUNDS," Nezu reminded but izuku kept smiling, "too late. .." he whispered as Chino tried to work on him, "He doesn't have any spare energy, he's going to die !! Someone call the emergencies !!"

"Already have, they hare on the way," nezu said as he walked over to Midoriya, "izuku.... how.... did you do this with all of us here?"

Midoriya chuckled half heartedly and pulled scissors from his back pocket, "I cut those.... *cough* damn stitches out you rat," he smiled as he tried to be cocky while recovery girl tried stopping the bleeding, packing the wound. "Hurt like a bitch tho," he said as he looked over. "Not how I envisoned dying though, I wanted it to be
... alone but class ran to long.. i bled too much..." he sighed as the class tried to console eachother.

They were all sobbing at this point, bakugou was being held back by the bakusquad as he tried to run to him going on about calling his mom and how they could help, "izuku please don't give up!!" He yelled.. this struck a new chord with him... he was going to die.. and he completely wanted it. "I'm sorry kacchan... thank...you..al-.-..." he started passing out as the paramedics arrived.

The boy they knew seemed like a Stanger.

He was white, like the sheets they wrapped on his Arms, and his face was pink under his eyes from crying. But his body was covered in a crimson like red spider lillies having spread from his arms to his chest. The usually energetic boy now limp as he gets pulled onto a stretcher and pulled from the classroom with nezu hanging on tight.

The room was full of heavy sobbing and uncontrollable emotions, bakugou angrily sobbed, the classes emotions all grew haywire as they tried to consol eachother. Aizawa Mina and recoverygirl having a simular leaking spider Lily marking on them as tears racked their usually stoic faces.

///about 3 days later//

Class 2A chat:

Greenie: I lived bitches