D-day

Jk: hello, is this y/n's number?

May I know who is this: y/n

Jk:This is jungkook, the hospital abyss

Oh! Yes, The hospital abyss, ntmy: y/n

It's her!! It's really her I can't believe this, thank you you annoying bodyguards if they didn't ripped my paper this wouldn't happen. :D

Jk: soo, i want to tell you that you're my inspiration, my idol, and my crush, its break my heart when I heard that you got into hospital, I just want you to know that I will always pray for your well-being, please stay healthy for the sake of your lovely fan I mean, abyss.

Aww, thank you abyss: y/n

Jk:That is what I wrote In those letter 0w0

Oh,i see, I really appreciate it love you abyss bye : y/n

This chat is kinda dry, But at least she reply, if I can, I really want to screenshot this chat and print it and then hang it in my room, but if any of my brother see it, they will call me obsess or sasaeng. Welp, anyway I receive the concert location, so now I need to buy clothes to wear at the concert, need to stood out yk, who know she suddenly looking for a lifetime partner.

Y/n pov :

hello, is this y/n's number?:???

Is it the sasaeng again?!, how do they even got my number, I asked them who are they and

This is jungkook, the hospital abyss: jk

O

uhh, that paper guy, I remembered giving him my number, oh silly me, and then suddenly he write an essay, Idk what to reply, it's like your friend crying next to you and you don't know how to comfort them. I just reply thank you, omgggg I should have reply with another essay, he must've felt sad now,.

As an idol, I'm really different from other idol, other idol have a natural cute traits, also when vlive they talked with their fan about health, doing cute aegyo or singing.
Meanwhile me, when I did vlive all I do is stuffing my face with foooddd, I remember that one time, abyss challenge me to eat one cup samyang 2x spicy noodle without drinking any type of drink, I ended up ate 5 cup samyang noodle with 2 bottle of soju, it didn't ended up well in the morning, I had a bad diarrhea for 2 days.

D-DAY 1(concert) :

Jk's pov :

I woke up at 5. 00am ,I forgot to shower after going to mall yesterday, my body is sweaty, my head is spinning and my saliva is dripping from my mouth to the pillow, gross, jin-hyung can handle that, I need to get ready now, the concert is starting at 12.30 pm

....................

I'm done shower, now for the outfit, can't wait to wear it, I need to fight some dude last night for this outfit.

The outfit..

It's May look simple, but the price is not that simple

I bring tiny bag consists some money, my phone,sanitizer, candy, yn photocard, and lightstick. I don't have to bring water since they will give out water there.

"jungkook where r u going?and r u accidentally dropped a perfume bottle?" jimin woke up feeling the need to pee, but instead of going to toilet he saw jungkook room is light on and he can literally smell the perfume a mile away.

"the concert of course, and no I didn't dropped any perfume, why?

"concert? Did you tell the others already, they might be worried since they including me didn't know the concert is today and the perfume smell to strong are you going to concert or going to bait some bitches"

"can you tell them for me, I need to go now, and no bitches I stay loyal to yn"

"whatever then, I need to go to toilet before I wet my pants see ya tonight"

7.00am

"shit, I'm late"

When I arrived there is literally a huge crowd of people already, I squeeze trough people and saw a line where people check their ticket and claim seat.
I was about to check mine.
Suddenly I heard a couple cry, I heard the woman has lost her ticket and the guy try to comfort her,
the guard in front of me ask about my ticket and I decided to