Are You Safe??

Y/n POV :

"I already practised for 5 hours nonstop, i haven't eat since morning, but i need to make sure im ready for the upcoming concert, abyss pay for the concert ticket not to see an amateur dancing and singing on stage" you are determined to give your fan the best concert experience but unfortunately you forget to take care of your health.

Skip 2 weeks before concert :

No on pov :

Y/n is practicing in the practice room until suddenly she felt lightheaded, some liquids start coming out of her nose, she wipe her nose to find out its a blood,

"oh shit, i haven't slept last 2 days bc of practice, ig my body cant hold it anymore,"y/n was about to grab a tissue to wipe her nose, but before she could, she passed out.

??? POV :

I was about to bring y/n some coffee, when i saw a figure on the floor, whem i get closer, that figure is bleeding?!!??
Who -- Y/N?!?!??

" OMG, yn are you ok?!!!??, my godddd,"

Ring-ring-

"Yes, hello please bring an ambulance, my friend is bleeding and blacked out, hurry up"

Y/n POV :

"where am i? What happened?"y/n start asking questions, she was about to get up until she saw her manager sleeping beside her.

" hani... Wake up, why am i at the hospital " yep, she doesn't remember that she had a nosebleed.

" y/n-ah, i was really worried you know, i want to bring a coffee for you but when i open the practice room door, the first thing i saw is you in passed out with a blood. "hani go out to call the doctors to check on you.

You open the tv that is in front of your hospital bed, the momnet you opened the tv, all you can see is news about you being in hospital, news spread faster than you thought it would.

Hani came in with the doctors, the doctors said i was free to go but i can't overwork myself, sounds impossible.

I told hani and the doctors that i will check out tonight, i was really tired and the hospital bed isn't that bad yk.
Hani is my manager, i have two manager the first one is hani unnie and the sec manager is yeonjun-shii.

6:00p.m

I wake up from my nap, i want to drink a water but i saw a red envelope on top of the water cup, i took the envelope and opened it, my eyes went wide, i cant believe what i was seeing.

Its a warning message? Death threats again? Who would do all this. Its written is something red which i guess blood or paint? Its smell like iron, the letter said

Cancel the concert or
I will put a bullet in your brain
In front of your stupid fan
What its called again?
Ashit, asshole, oh yeah
Abyss.

Just then hani barge in with a bag of something which i guess a food?she asked me what is that letter i showed her the letter, her eyes became wider than mine and she chocked on her saliva.

"WTF, again?!!!!, but we can't cancel the concert since its not like a small concert, its a big event, and this time it will be hard for us to send their money back." a sweat forming on top of hani's forehead,.

"cant we just change the locations?" y/n innocently give out her idea but instead of getting praise che get scolded.

"as if that would make any difference, but if it make you feel better, i will send out email to the fan that bought the ticket, we will tighten the security, will that do?"

"yes, that will do, thanks hani"

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Jk's POV :

I just wake up, and the first thing i do is searching for my phone, i opened the phone and open the notification on my home screen, its from the y/n company, the concert change place blah blah DEATH THREATS who tf try to harm my baby, if i see that person in front of me, i swear i will dump his head in yeontan's sand box when yeontan had diarrhea.

My mood is already bad by the death threat news, i open the tv to watch a kdrama to soothe my anger but its became worse after i saw a news about y/n got into hospital, and its hospital where jin-hyung works in, i sprint to jin-hyung's room and he is getting ready to go to work,. PERFECT

"jin-hyung, can i visit your workplace with you today? 🥺🥺" jungkook use his famous bambi eyes to make his hyung agree.

"N-"

"thank you i will get ready in sec!!!" seokjin was about to say no but jungkook cut his word off by saying he will get ready, jin just let out defeated sigh.

5 minute later. :

"what took you so lon-........ Wtf r you wearing,, we are going to the hospital, not a fashion show." seokjin's just move his head left and right feeling tired to scold his youngest sibling.

This is the outfits

This is the outfits

"hyung, just let me wear what i want, lets go!!!!!!!!!!!".

In the car :

(y/n i hope you are safe,) said jungkook in his mind.

Jin turn on the radio bc he was feeling bored, suddenly...

Today hot news!!!
The popular soloist Bae y/n just
Got into the seoul hospital
The reason is still unknown to the public
But recently she received a death
Threat. Could it be something
Relate to her death threat??.

"Jungkook you.............

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Hellooooooooo, its meee, i hope you enjoy this part, borahae💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Doctor jin, help me my heart is aching💘