Sasaeng???

"jungkook you! I knew it, you never agreed when I invite you to the hospital before, so you just follow me today bc of that girl. This is another level of simp, or are you one of those thing, what it's called again, salsa,samba,sis- oh sasaeng?!?!!!!" even though his mouth doesn't stop rapping but he's eyes still fixed on the road.

" never in million years I would invade her privacy like those sasaeng, never compare me with those crazy stalkers again😤"jungkook huff in anger at his brother statement.

" I just want to give her, a simple "get well soon" kind of letter, "jungkook told jin the reason he want to go to the hospital but jin just raised his eyebrow on him.

At the hospital

Jk's POV :

After we arrived at the hospital, I walk around searching for y/n's ward since they only disclose the information to the family member, I'm not a crazy over obsessed fan, I'm just worried, I will not disturb her, just give the card and leave.
     A ward caught my attention, there is 5 bodyguard standing outside of that ward, I guess  I found her, I asked the guard to give the letter to her but they ripped it up.
Even if it a security issues, can't they just read it to confirm it not a threat instead of ripping the letter on my face. I was about to pounce on that mf until a goddess step out of the ward.

"is there a problem?"that angel ask

"no ma'am" and these mf answer

"and who is this gentleman?"

"he a sasae—"

"I'M A Fan, I'm abyss.... ♥" I gave those mf the deadliest glare I could ever gave someone how dare they try to call me sasaeng in front of her.😒

"abyss, nice to meet you, what bring you here?"

"I-I want to give you a get well soon letter but this motherfu— I mean the bodyguard just ripped it off, I work soo hard on it🥺" I kinda put in some aegyo, Ik it's cringe, but anything for my idol.

"aww, I'm sorry about that, they are good people that worried about me, don't worry, here take this napkin"

"napkin? Thank you?" SHE JUST GAVE ME HER NAPKIN OMAYYGAD CALM DOWN INNER SELF CALM DOWN...okay wooh

"I gotta go, I need to eat my medicine now, stay healthy abyss byee,"

I want her to stayyyyyyy.

I felt my back burning by all those glare that I receive from some bodyguard and nurse, soo I dashi run run run to the car.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Y/n's POV :

I heard a ripping sound and a few mumbling outside my ward, when I open the door I saw my bodyguard and one unfamiliar guy, so I ask my bodyguard if there is problem, there said there isn't any problem, that guy look at me without blinking( kinda creepy tbh), soo I ask my bodyguard again who is he,
      Before my bodyguard could answer, that guy cut him off by saying he is abyss,, I see, he is abyss,.

"abyss, nice to meet you, what bring you here?" Ik very well he came for me, maybe he is worried, I felt guilty, Im not taking care of my health, now I make a lot of people worry about me including my family.

"I-I want to give you a get well soon letter but this motherfu— I mean the bodyguard just ripped it off, I work soo hard on it🥺" this guy is cutee, but it's sad, he must be upset, I want to comfort him but, this is the time for my medic so I just gave him my napkin, ofc it's not a plain normal napkin, I write my numbers on it, but its a third phone which I use to order food or grocery bc even though he is abyss who know he might share my number to unknown people.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Back to Jk's POV :

(In the car)

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST RECEIVED HER NAPKIN,OWO, is that a dirt, oh no the napkin is dirty, wait... Wait a fckng min, is that a number, did she write it herself or is it other people number, well there is one way to find out.

Jk: hello, is this y/n's number?