Life As a Fan!!?

Jk's POV :

" i wash my face for the 6th time tonight, but i can't fall asleep, this my only chance to go her concert, i've always dream watching her singing in front me!!since i became her fan, i never had a chance to go to her concert since the ticket is a bit pricey, but after all those stupid part time job, i can finally go to her concert!!! "

" i can't sleep or the ticket wil sold out, I'd rather stay awake than missing out my only chance to go to her concert this year.!"

" Your reservation has been completed, please bring the need in the list that will be sent in your email soon. Enjoy your concert Abyss"

Jungkook eyes that is almost closing is now wide open, his smile slowly grew into a big grin.

"I JUST GOT THE CONCERT TICKET AHHHH HJGJGBJGJFNDNXISO" jungkook excited scream echoes trough the house making all his hyung wake up thinking something bad happen to their youngest sibling.

"WHAT HAPPENS, IS THERE A FIRE!?????!!?!!!!" the oldest on, seokjin aka jin start grabbing the fire extinguisher while searching for any track or fire..

"robber?????????" jimin and taehyung the youngest twin start sprinting to the kitchen to grab the knife as a protection.

"hey, where is jungkook?" ask the oldest twin aka hoseok and namjoon.

"i don't know, he is the one that scream right? Btw where is yoongi hyung" ask jimin.

"he is sleeping"

"as expected"

"yah! jungkook  why were you screaming! Its 3:00 am in the morning, what if the neighbour thought there is a shooter enter our house,!! This is not the first time too, one day i swear to god if yo—" jin start scolding the youngest bc of his action.but after seeing the  youngest teary eyes, he stop.

" hey, are you crying, jin-hyung this is your fault "jimin start blaming jin as jin just let out a scoff.

" i just got the ticket to y/n concert😭😭😭" jungkook cry while laughing making his brother back away thinking he's gone nut.

"wait! Y/n concert, that soloist! Gad dayum, you should have bought me one" taehyung start to sulk bc he want to see you singing too.

"jungkook, you already got the ticket right? Go to sleep now, your eyes is red now, go go go." namjoon worried about youngest.

The siblings start walking to their perspective room to continue their sleep but jungkook still on his laptop, wanting to check the email about the concert needs.

Concert needs:
Abybong (your fandom lightstick)
Sanitizer
Mask

Message from y/n :
Abyss please take care of your health, you can bring other thing to the concert, please enjoy your time
I love you💛💛

"

Oh myy, my heart, my heart is" jungkook dramatically clutch his chest acting as if he was having a heart attack.

"cant wait to see you y/nieeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will take care of my health for you" as you can see his delulu side is about to came out soo its better if he go to sleep.

*1 notification

Hi  abyss the concert location will be change due to death threats, i hope you can still come 💛💛

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

(im sorry if this story is bad, im trying my best, please take care of your health the name abybong is infired from moabong,) 💛💛💛💛💛