Saiki K Presents: The Stunning Conclusion (I Hope)... Part 3 of 4

My name is Kusuo Saiki, and I was born with psychic powers. Right now I'm in the middle of cleaning up a mess created by my friends. Well actually, it all started when Saiko Metori, a wealthy (spoiled) classmate, lured Nendou into a trap with a briefcase filled with gold coins. Kaidou actually became THE JET BLACK WINGS for a few seconds, Nendou was knocked out cold by a henchman and ended up in jail, and Toritsuka (who wasn't even there when any of it happened) reaped the benefits and behaved like a pervert as always. Meanwhile, no matter what I do, certain female friends end up at my house talking to my mom every night. Oh and let's not forget -- last time, it seemed as though Nendou had gotten out of jail, but that wasn't actually the case... 

SAIKI
(descending the stairs, speaking to his mom, KURUMI)
[Mom, it's past midnight. Why do we have people here]?

YUUTA
(yelling and running around the living room, kitchen, halls, etc)
Yaaaaaaaay! It's Cyborg Cider Man Number Two! Yay, yay, yay! (jumping up and down)

KURUMI
(smiling brightly)
Awwww. Such a darling, little Yuuta. Your mommy will be home any minute. We've had such a fun night together, haven't we?

SAIKI
[Mom, it's past midnight. Why do we--]

KURUMI
(brightly and cheerfully)
Oh, hey Kuuu. I've just been watching Yuuta for a few hours while his mom works a late shift... and your friends stopped by too!... You'll have some peace and quiet soon, sleepy head!

SAIKI
[Yuuta is the opposite of peace and quiet].

YUUTA
(running around with his arms out)
Look at me, Cyborg Cider Man Number Two!... I'm an airplane now!... I transformed!

KURUMI
(still smiling brightly)
You just missed Teruhashi. She left a few minutes ago. That's when your father went to bed.

SAIKI
[That's what I call perfect timing].

AIURA
(jumping in front of SAIKI as he enters the living room)
Hey, Kusuo! Your mom and I are hanging out like two besties!

SAIKI
[I stand corrected.... Aiura, why are you here]?

AIURA
(loudly)
I just said!... Your mom and I are besties now!... (winking in the direction of SAIKI's mom)

SAIKI
[Somehow I find that hard to believe].

AIURA
(loudly)
Oh cmon, Kusuo!... Aren't you totes happy to see me?... I literally waited here all night for you to come down!

KURUMI
(not as cheerful, extending her hand toward AIURA)
And yes... as you can see, Kuu... your other friend.... she's still here...

YUUTA
(running around KURUMI)
Me too! Me too!... I'm still here, too!... Cyborg Cider Man Number Two is here now! And he's going to save the day!

KURUMI
(smiling brightly again)
Sweet little Yuuta!... Oh, hey... Your mommy is home!... I see the lights on in your house now... Let's head over there. (pats YUUTA on the head and gestures for him to walk to the door)

YUUTA
(turning around and waving at SAIKI)
Bye bye, Cyborg Cider Man Number Two!... I'll see you soon, Cyborg Cider Man Number Two!

SAIKI
[You really do have to say the full name every time, don't you]?

My mom and Yuuta walked out the front door, with Yuuta still waving excitedly. Sometimes I admire the kid's energy; other times, he talks so much, I wish I were born without ears. Anyhow, I was there in the living room, alone with Aiura... 

SAIKI
[Actually, maybe it's a good thing you're here, Aiura. I have a quest-- ]

AIURA
(feigning irritation)
"Maybe!"... Of course it's totes amazing that I'm here! (grabs Saiki and cuddles him while he stands there stiffly, not returning her hugs)