Part 7- things are even worse...

Mj goes home at about 11 am. Then i go down to the kitchen and make some coffee.

"yn..." i hear dad say behind me with concern in his voice. My happy mood instantly changes as i turn around to see him. "your mom didn't come home last night... I don't know where she is and-" I cut him off with a hug. It wasn't the first time mom didn't come home. In all honesty im surprised dad stayed with her so long.

Once we finish the hug we hear someone stumble into the kitchen. It's mom. of course.

"cab, outside. money" she says making no sense  but i kinda understand her. i walk outside and pay the taxi driver and apologias for the state my mother is in.

"mom where were you?" I ask knowing thats shes off her head on drugs.

"out!" she shouts but her words are shaky. Dad takes her to bed and then sits on the couch with his head in his hands. It was clear that he was stressed out. I knew that he wanted to turn to alcohol but didn't because of me. I was grateful for that...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next mom stumbles out her room and to the kitchen. Dad trys to talk to her but she dosen't listen so I get up to try and talk to her. Thats when i see her swallow a load of different pills.

"mom what did you just take?" i ask with tears threatening to leave my eyes but i won't let them, I'm not wasting tears on her!"

"I didn't take anything" my mother lies with slurred words and half closed eyes.

"i just saw you swallow a load of pills, mom tell me what you took!" i say now shouting.

"caz did you really have to do that in font of your daughter? shes just a kid" steve says pulling me away. We sit on the sofa and mom comes over.

"yn im sorry... don't leave me" mom says crying and squeezes my hands.

"get off of me" i say not looking at her. when she doesn't let go i harshly pull my hands back. Steve walks away to go get my dad as he left a few minutes ago.

Next thing i know is my mom is on the floor having a seizure.

"mom?" i say not knowing what to do. i turn her on her side trying to remember if your supposed to put someone in the recovery position when they're having a seizure or not. the only issue is i can't remember the recovery position... Either way it's lucky that i turned her on her side because she started throwing up. the puke had blood in and i start crying more.

"f-friday get my dad and bruce please, and be quick!" i shout at the A.I.

The next few minutes happen so fast. dad comes in and takes mom to med bay and they try to get her stable but are struggling so then an ambulance comes and takes her to the hospital. The whole time i'm just frozen. when dad took mom to med bay i just stayed sat in the spot where mom had her seizure. I couldn't move. I just stared at the spot she was in feeling numb.

Then Steve shakes me out of my trance-like state.

"yn, do you wanna maybe go have a shower and then we can go to the hospital and see your mom?" he asks softly. I don't say anything and just get up and walk to my room. I have a quick shower and then I throw black joggers and a white long-sleeve crop top on. I make my way back to Steve and him, Natasha and I all make our way to the hospital where mom was staying and dad was already there, i think...