Part 15

I've been home for 2 weeks. I take my meds everyday but they don't do anything. I'm slowly starting to eat properly, but it's hard.
"Hey yn" dad says as I walk down the stairs.
"Hey dad"
"What are you doing?"
"I'm just grabbing something to eat"
"Wait really?"
"Yep"
"Omg yn thats great!"
"Dad it's not that big of a deal..."
"Uh yeah it is"
"Well can I go eat something or are you just gonna keep talking?"
"You can go"
I grab a banana and then a chocolate chip cookie. A part of me felt guilty but I was so skinny and it was super unhealthy, I needed to eat, I needed to put weight on.
"Hey yn, wanna make a cake?" Wanda asks me as she walks into the kitchen.
"Sure!"
We make a sponge cake and might of dropped flour everywhere, which might of been my fault...
For the first time in ages I felt like a normal human being.
"Yn- why is both of your hair white?" Dad asks pointing to me and Wanda. We look at each other and burst out laughing.
"Um I dropped flour...we're making a cake"
"Oh well I came to ask you want you want for your birthday, it's in a week"
"Oh Um..." I hadn't given it much thought. My minds kind of been on other things, like how I really do have a few problems and I can't seem to get rid of them. "Um maybe a new phone?"
"Seriously you want a new phone? That's so boring. Tell me something else you want." He cries.
"Um okay I want a Vivienne Westwood necklace"
"That's better! Okay what else make it something expensive"
"I don't know! Surprise me"
"Hmm... okay!" God know what my dad was about to waste money on but either way I was great full. I was very fortunate compared to a lot of people my age and sometimes it made me feel guilty but with fortune comes pain and I carried a lot of that too. I carried more pain then most people my age.