Part 4

When i woke up it took me a second to realize where i was, I was in med bay. Mom was sat next to me.

"yn, hey its mom are you okay?"

"what do you want?" i say in the most bitter voice i've ever used.

"yn i care about you please-"

"no you don' so leave me alone!"

"yn i do..."

"i swear to god mom just leave me alone, i can't stand you! You always say I'm a selfish brat when in reality it's really you. Your a fucking bitch who deserves no one or nothing!"

"yn!" i hear my dad shout and my mom walks out crying and my dad follows her. I pull a needle out of my arm and get up leaving med bay and heading to my room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i hear a knock on my door and someone walks in. it was certainly not who i expected it to be. As i lift my head i notice who it is.

"CLINT!!!" i say running up and hugging him, causing him to laugh.

"hey kid, how've you been?"

"um well i got kidnapped but apart from that good!"

"you got kidnapped?"

"yep" i say popping the p.

"are you okay?"

"i think... i don't know really because it happened, i don't know when and then like an hour ago i woke up in med bay and my mom was there so i kinda shouted at her, but she deserved it! and then dad saw and he went after mom cause she ran out crying and then i pulled a needle or something out my arm and came here. so yeah!" i reply with a shrug.

"yn! that's not good, you should really go back to med bay"

"no thanks!" i say with a smile.

"well i bet your hungry and i'm pretty sure Thor is here so you know what that means?"

"POP TARTS!!!!!" i shout running to the kitchen.

"ah yn" Thor says giving me a big squeeze.

"hey Thor!"

"how are you?" he says in his Asgardian accent.

"um im alright" i lie. "but im reallyyyy hungry"

"well guess what i have?"

"hmm i don't know" i say lying hoping he doesn't realize i'm using him for pop tarts.

"POP TARTS!!!"

"YAYYYYY!"

He cooks them and we began eating them, we have a whole box each. Yeah i know greedy but hes from Asgard and i haven't eaten in god knows how long.

Just whilst i'm having the time of my life eating pop tarts with my bestie Thor, dad comes and ruins the moment. 

"yn your supposed to be in med bay?" he says angrily.

"am I? oh well i didn't know that but i guess its too late to go back so I'll just stay here but thanks!"

"yn" he says with a warning voice, i just roll my eyes. Then it hits me, the needle was in my arm. My arm had scars and cuts. shit he must know...

"I-" i don't know what to say, my hands are shaking and before i know it i'm running again. I run to my room and lock the door then I go into my bathroom and lock the door. Every things too much and before I know it i have a blade in my hand and blood pouring down my arm.