Part 3

A few hours late mom comes back. Dad goes up to her. Its clear shes been using.

"Caz..." Caz was what everyone called her for short.

"hmm"

"your using again..."

"leave me alone tony!" she shouts and walks off to their shared room.

Steve puts his hand on mine to tell me it will all be alright. i wish i could believe him...

i get up and go to my room, dad follows me.

"hey sweetie" he says with a small smile.

"hey dad, how was the mission?" i sigh.

"we won. yn why didn't you call"

"I didn't want to bother you, also its not like i haven't dealt with her before..." i look down at my hands, fiddling with my rings.

"we've spoke about this before, it doesn't bother me. I just want you to be safe"

"I-I'm sorry..."

"you have nothing to be sorry for" he says and hugs me. Then he goes and checks on mom.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few hours later my best friend (only friend) texts me and asks if wanna go to her house.

Mj <3

heyy yn i haven't seen you in ages, wanna come round?

yn

sure! I'll leave in a second. see you soonnnn!!!

"dad! im going to Mj's house!" i shout.

"do you want a lift?" he asks.

"no I'll walk but thanks, see you later" i say and leave.

I haven't seen in Mj in about 2 months so i was super excited to see her.

After about 20 minutes of walking I arrive at her house.

"yn!!!" she says and hugs me.

"hey Mj"

"hey yn"

"are you gonna invite me in or just leave me out in the cold?" i joke.

"hmm for that comment you can stay outside" she says in a serious tone then starts laughing and drags me into her house and up to her room.

"so whats been happening?" she asks

"um just the usual, issues with mom and dads always on missions with everyone else so ya know..." I say with a shrug. Mj was the one person i could trust with anything. she knew almost everything about me, she knows my dad was Tony Stark, she knows I lived with the avengers, she knows my mom is a drug addict. She knew everything apart from what was under my sleeve, or on my thighs and hips. She has never judged me on anything but if she found out about the cuts and scars that I inflicted on myself she would be livid with anger.

"your mom isn't using again is she?" she softly asks and i nod. she embraces me with a hug and tells me it will be alright. Then we watch 3 or 4 horror films and play on her Nintendo.

Before I realize its 12 am.

"um Mj its midnight..."

"uh oh whats your dad gonna say?"

"he's probably asleep right now..."

"just call him and get him to pick you up or you can stay the night." she suggests.

"i should probably go, you have school in the morning. I'll just walk home, its not far plus i don't want to wake dad"

"yn that's really dangerous"

"I'll be fine"

"okay but you staying on the phone to me the whole time" she insists.

"fine" i say rolling my eyes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i was about 2 minutes away from home .

"Mj I'm basically home now, I'll text you tomorrow. love youu" i say and hang up. Then i see a man wearing grey joggers and a black hoodie. It takes me a second and then i realize who it is. It's one of my mom's dealers, KC. Before i know it I'm injected with something and everything goes dark.

I wake up in a room tied to a chair. As I go to move my head hurts.

"ahh sorry about that" he points to the blood dripping from my head "you woke up on the way"

"KC why am i here?" i ask bitterly.

"your mom owes money and then i remembered you so i thought i'd take you"

"what are you gonna do to me?"

"whatever i want..." he says with an evil smirk, stroking my face. I move my head so he can't touch me but as I'm tied down i can't get away. Me moving earns a slap across my face.

" i know exactly what i'm gonna do." he says with another evil smirk. He goes in a bag and grabs a needle out, he injects it into me and i feel parallelized, i am parallelized. He picks up my body and lays it on the bed. On the bed there are cuff type things for my wrists and ankles. He takes my top off so I'm laying in a bra and then he takes my jeans off and puts me in the cuffs. He then forces his lips on mine and starts kissing me. He trails kisses down me and i cry and scream not being able to fight. At this moment I feel so weak. He takes his joggers of and begins to rape me. After he's done he gets dressed and puts my clothes back on. Then he ties me back to the chair.

He leaves for a few days and i loose track of the time. Then i hear steps from outside. I hear a massive BANG! Then dad comes in. He walks over to me and goes to untie me but i involuntary flinch.

"yn, what happened..." he asks slowly untying me, trying not to scare me.

"n-nothing" i lie.

Natasha comes over and helps me up as im too tired and weak to walk.

Then we all get in the quinjet and arrive home.

"do you want to tell me what happened?" Natasha asks.

i shake my head "nothing happened so drop it!"

I slowly walk off to my room .

"where are you going?" dad shouts

"to my room!"

"no your going to med bay!" Then i stumble and lean against the wall for support. Before anything could happen i'm met with darkness again.