Part Fifteen: Unit 359#58290 and Chaos Supreme Speech

Začít od začátku

Shade - "There!"

[Control/Throne Room]

Black General Dalek - "SQUAD 2 HAS LOCATED THE PRISONERS!"

Chaos Supreme Dalek - "TELL THEM TO SPARE THEM, I WANT THEM ALIVE!"

[Surveillance Room]

The Daleks were almost through as Sonic pulled Cream up.

Then lead one breaks down the barricades and looks up at the air duct. And there was Sonic.

Sonic - "If your so much superior to all beings, why don't you try climbing after us. Bye bye."

He got away just in time, as the Dalek fired.

Dalek - "KEEP GUARD AT THIS AREA!"

Dalek #2 - "I OBEY!"

The Daleks leave to inform the Supreme Dalek.

[Outside the City]

Meanwhile with Eggman, more Badnik and Thal reinforcements had arrived and were battling the Daleks. Including several Daleks which had Two big side death ray cannons, smaller death ray gunsticks which reassembled Gatling guns under them. This one was called the Dreadnought Dalek.

Female White Dalek - "REINFORCEMENTS IS REQUESTED!!!"

Grey Dalek - "THE SUPREME DALEK WANTS ALL UNITS BACK IN THE CITY! THE PRISONERS HAVE ESCAPED!"

Female White Dalek - "VERY WELL!!! ALL UNITS, WITHDRAW!"

All of them retreated back into the city.

Thal - "They're pulling back?"

Dr. Eggman - "The grey dalek said the prisoners have escaped. They're going to lockdown the city!"

[Safe Room]

Unit 350#58290 was staying quiet. Until the air duct opened with a bang and there was DP 29483668387 poking his head out.

DP 29483668387 - "We're here."

Everyone else follow suite.

Charmy - "You kidding me, we're in with a Dalek!"

DP 29483668387 - "This one is different. He doesn't think any other creatures are the enemy."

Unit 350#58290 - "HE SPEAKS THE TRUTH! AND YOU ARE THE PRISONERS MENTIONED BY THE SUPREME DALEK!?"

Sonic - "Yep, I'm Sonic. Sonic the Hedgehog, these are my friends; Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Shadow, Sticks, Blaze, Silver, Rouge, Cream, Cheese, Vanilla, Ray, Mighty, Big, Tikal, Tangle, Sonia, Manic, Fang, Bark, Bean, Honey, Marine, Vector, Espio, Charmy, Jet, Wave, Storm, Sally, Bunnie, Antonio, Rotor, Mephelis, Shade and Tank."

Unit 350#58290 - "YOU ARE NOT OF SKARO ORIGIN!"

Amy - "No, we're from a planet called Mobius."

Unit 350#58290 - "WHY ARE YOU HERE?!"

DP 29483668387 - "They've got Emeralds that are now in the Daleks possession. But they're not ordinary."

Shadow - "They can be used for powering weapons or machines. And the Supreme Dalek has already got the power of the Master Emerald."

Unit 350#58290 - "IS IT THE REASON WHY HE WAS GLOWING AND HAD GREEN ELECTRICITY!?"

Tails - "Yeah, we need to have them back or your kind will use them to conquer anything and anyone."

Unit 350#58290 - "I AGREE WITH YOUR TEAM! SONIC, IF YOUR NEEDING MY HELP, MY CHAINS MUST BE BROKEN!"