"I understand. Come with me to my residence, " Wing said as he walked. We all went with him so that we could learn "Nen."

~~~

We went to Wing's place to start our lesson. Started with an explanation of what the four principles actually do, and now he's going to demonstrate.

"Killua-kun, I think I'm gonna kill you. Are you ready?" He asked

"Sure, not happening," Killua declared confidently.

"I'll take this a step at a time. First, Ten, I focus my soul on one point. Then, Zetsu, you can express yourself verbally or mentally. I will kill you." Wing said as he closed his eyes. Then, all of a sudden, he was giving off this overwhelming pressure. He gave off such an intimidating presence that I found myself unable to move from the sheer intensity of his aura. It really felt like he was gonna kill, not just Killua, but ALL of us. Hell, Killua even jumped and clinged to the wall like a cat because he was so scared.

"That was Ren, and if I temper my will enough, I can act. Hatsu." He explained as he dropped the intense aura.

"Gon, Azuki, let's go." Killua said. We all walked out.

"So uhm..." I tried to address the elephant in the room

"Did you notice it as well?" Killua asked.

"Mhm."

"Notice what?" Gon wondered

"Wing is keeping something from us,"

"More like lying"

"Lying? How?" Gon asked innocently

"Is explanation was fun and he sure is strong, but his story has holes"

"Exactly. Now, I didn't exactly watch Killua's fight with Zushi, but I know that Zushi would not have been able to survive his chop without being immediately downed. Even if his 'willpower' is strong, that's just not normal, even for someone like Zushi." I explained

"Willpower didn't keep him standing." Killua added.

"Plus, how can willpower do all of this freaky, supernatural stuff? I dunno about you guys, but I don't exactly give off a killing aura from a simple adrenaline rush."

"Yeah, but for now, we know that Wing is lying to us," Killua said.

~~~

Fast forward to the next day, and we had our final matches on floor 190. To the surprise of absolutely nobody, we completely dominated and moved on to the 200th floor, and talked about the challenges that awaited us as we went up the elevator.

"What do you think the 200 floor is like?" Gon asked excitedly

"Beats me, I've never been here." Killua responded as the elevator came to a stop. We then got out of the elevator.

"Huh, nice and quiet here." I commented

"It's very fancy." Gon said, looking around.

"This way to the receptionist." Said Killua. We then wanted to take this dark corridor, then felt this overwhelming pressure.

"We can do this. Let's go." Killua encouraged as we walked. However, the pressure became more and more intense as we went on..