We All Deserve To Have Fun + Mini-Epilogue

Start from the beginning

Mom continued to cooking and she ask me and Tiff to go wake up Kaylee and Chloe. Tiffany and I both knew that Kaylee slept in Chloe's room, but we still pretended to go to the separate rooms. "Chloe wake up!" I yell through the door as i knock. "Mom made breakfast." There was still no response, so I pretended to open the door by jiggle the doorknob. 

"OK!" She yells. "I heard you don't come in here I'm changing." she says franticly. I laughed at her lie, but left once she replied. 

Tiff and I both met back at the table and sat back in our seats next to each other. "They're coming." I say before taking a sip of my orange juice. Five minutes later Kaylee finally appears and shes wearing an oversized Nike hoodie along with some black tights. 

"Hi everyone." Kaylee says a bit too eagerly. Everyone looks at Kaylee as she kind of struggles to sit comfortably. "No way." Adam say to Amy. I already knew exactly what Amy said to Adam for him to say that. Finally after ten minutes pass Chloe finally walks down the stairs. Chloe also wore a hoodie, but instead of tights she wore basketball shorts. Chloe wad wearing her hood over her head unlike Kaylee who had her strings extremally tight. We all watch as Chloe skips to the table and give Kaylee a kiss on her forehead. Then walk over to mom and give her a big hug like never before. 

"Hi mom how was your night with our principal?" Chloe asks, making mom laugh. 

"It was great." mom says as she looks at Chloe. "We watched movies and talked about you kiddos." she says pointing at us. Mom couldn't hold back the smile that was forming on her face from talking about her girlfriend. Cute.

"That's good." Chloe says as she takes a sip of her apple juice. Chloe walks to the table with two glasses in hand on her and one for Kaylee. She places Kaylee's water on the table and sits down and proceeds to drink her juice. Chloe sit at the table as if two people at this table didn't just hear her and Kaylee having sex last night. Amy and Adam must have some type of suspicion if my assumption is correct, but mom has yet to figure it out. Tiff and I couldn't couldn't wait to tease the both of them. 

"So." I say looking directly at Kaylee as I continue. "What games you to play last night?" I ask. Kaylee looks at me confused.

"I told our mom that you two were up all night playing" I explain. My smirk was too hard to hide, the shit was just too funny. Kaylee finally realized that I knew about their fun last night. She squinted her eyes at me in annoyance, but before she speaks she take a sip of her water. 

"We played UNO." She answers contently as she gives me a killer look. I notice Tiffany analyzing Chloe as if her calmly manner confused her a bit. That didn't last long once a smirk popped on Tiffs face. 

"You guys were pretty loud during that UNO game." Tiffany says as a big ass smirk proudly sits upon her face as she looks at Chloe. The blonde starts to choke in response to Tiffany's comment. "Chloe honey are you ok?" Mom asks with a concerned tone.  I watch as Chloe mean mugs Tiff. "I'm fine I just choked on my drink." Chloe says as she keeps her eyes focused on Tiff. 

This must have been a show for Amy and Adam because they looked invested in our conversation, they couldn't keep their eyes off us. Adam began help mom with putting the food on the table. After everything was placed at the table they both joined us. While all that Chloe and Tiffany were in a long staring contest and neither on of them blinked since Adam left and joined back at the table, but if looks could kill Tiffany would have two hole right were her eyes would be. 

"Chloe honey why are you looking at Tiffany like that?" mom asks worried. She still wasn't aware of the current situation that was happening at the table. "That's not the only juices she's choked on recently." Tiff childishly mumbles under her breath.  "Ouch." my girlfriend whines in pain after Chloe kicked her leg under the table. Knowing Chloe she felt much better after kicking Tiffany. It was all over her face, a devilish smile appeared as she began to get her food.