Not a cat

A/N sorry for the delay I accidentally deleted an entire entire and I was procrastinating writing this until late at night, thank you so much to every one who comments and votes it means a lot that people like my writing :)

Pansys POV

Cinnamon. Bread. Cherry pie. I wake up with a cat on my face, a cat that... smells nice? I try and push the cat off my face and realize that it's actually not a cat.

"Gllmmpmmph." The not-cat moves and I realize it's a person, Hermione. I remember. Shit, I am not ready for this conversation.

"Hehe good morning." I laugh awkwardly making sure to whisper because she probably has a killer hangover.

She bolts up and her hair is standing on end. I'm not proud to say that my first thought was aww.

She does look cute, even though her makeup is smudged, her hair is spiking in random directions, her bra is riding up and she looks half asleep and hungover.

"G-good morning Pansy." She flushes a deep shade of maroon and buried her head in her hands.

I smirk at her and reach across her warm body to rummage through my bedside drawer. After a minute I withdraw my hand and procure two small glass bottles of a glistening silver fluid.

I hand her one and wash mine down with a glass of water I put by my book last night.

"Whassis?" She says groggily, conveniently forgetting about last night for the time being.

"Hangover remedy. Here, wash it down with some water, it tastes horrid but it's the third best feeling  in the world."

She quirks an eyebrow. "First and second being?" I smirk because I was waiting for her to ask that.

"Second is Blaises peppermint hot cocoa on a cold day and the first is definitely your mum."

Hermione laughs and drinks the potion wincing at the bitter taste before drowning it out with the glass of water.

She closes her eyes and groans sinking back into the mattress. "Merlin, I don't know if even your mum can compare to the absolute relief I feel right now."

I laugh and lay back down, turning in my side in the same position she's in to face her. "How are you feeling you know... after last night." She seems confused for a second before she tenses and seems to remember what happened.

"Oh I um...-" she pauses and turns away from me but not before I should see small tears piling in the corner of her eyes. "- I'm sorry, I- I was drunk and I wasn't thinking and you looked really pretty and I kind of sort of really fancy you and I wasn't thinking about how you might feel and I'm sorry that I did that to you."

"You're rambling." I gently remind her hoping she takes it as a sign that I'm not mad and that she should breath before she dies of abrophyxiation.

"Right sorry." She sounds like she's crying now. God how many times a day does she apologize it's like she's Canadian or something.
Then I remember something she said.

"Wait... you fancy me?" What? Since when does she like me?

"I mean, I thought it was really bloody apparent all things considered." She's turned the other way, away from me, and I can't see her face. That has to change.

I pull her shoulder down and bracket her red and tear streaked face with my nails. God she has no idea what she does to me.

She looks so surprise that I almost laugh instead I pull her face towards me and push my lips against hers.

Her lips are chapped from biting and her cheeks are wet and pink  (which ones ayyyy) but it's still the best kiss I've ever had and that's kind of saying a lot, not to be a slut but I have kissed no small amount of people and still none can compare.

I pull back slowly and roll back onto my side, quietly relishing in her shocked yet happy and dazed look. She somehow comes back down to earth and looks up at me,

"Does that means you fancy me too?" She asks with apprehension as if I didn't just kiss her with my entire soul even though we both have morning breath and shes covered in tears.

I roll my eyes and answer by kissing her again, tasting her salty tears on her lips, I've probably already covered her in my lipstick but I don't care and by the looks of it she doesn't either.

"I wanna be your girlfriend." I'm surprised by how true the words coming out of my mouth are but I really mean them. She rests her forehead against mine and smiles so big she could probably beat the Cheshire Cat in a smiling contest.

"And I want you to be mine." She kisses me again and I'm making a mental note to mark this day on the calendar because holy bloody fuck am I happy.

"Well then girlfriend, shall I make you breakfast." She rolls out of bed and pulls me up by the arm. I can feel myself turn pink in the cheeks.

"I would love it if you did girlfriend."  Ha who's blushing now, definitely her.

I pull her down the stairs giggling and holding her hand because god am I happy.

Harry's POV

I wake up to giggling coming for somewhere ahead of me I open my eyes to see a blur of colours. I sit up and thrust my hand beside me to reach for my glasses that are always on my nightstand.

Instead of my glasses my hand hits something hard and angular. "WHAT THE BLOODY FUCKING HELL." I hear someone scream. Sounds like Malfoy- Malfoy? Uh why is he in my bed again doesn't he have a boyfriend.

"Where are my glasses?"  I aka because if he slept on my bed again he might as well at least help me find my glasses.

"Oh here." The blur that sounds like Malfoy sits up and grabs something from the floor leaning foreword and placing my glasses delicately on the bridge of my nose.

The blur comes into focus and so does the room then I realize it's not actually my bed so technically Malfoy wasn't exactly in the wrong.

"What happened?" Pansy runs into the room with Hermione hot on her heels, both far more flushed and happy than any normal platonic people would be after hiding a kitchen alone.

"You were unconscious last night because you drank too much, frankly I don't honestly know why on earth you would because it was your turn to drive Teddy today in 3 hours and I'll have to it because you'll be vomiting up your lung."

"Come on you can stay Hermione was just going to make us breakfast and I'm sure it won't be a burden to make two more plates, especially if I help her cook."

Hermione nods and watches Pansy as she goes to get two more bottles of hangover remedy from her secret stash she looks so smitten that I wonder if maybe she likes Pansy or something.

please comment and vote I love reading what you have to say. Also please tell me someone found the Girl In Red reference.

Ps. Please ignore the awkward kissing scenes, you have no idea how many lesbian short stories I had to read just to understand how people actually kiss I might have to go back and change some of the things that I wrote.