31. Dove

I open my eyes and I realize I was in a huge room, I was laid down in the middle of a king sized bed. The walls were white, I looked around there were a sitting area on one side with a terrace connecting it.

"You are awake" said a soft voice. I looked up to see a girl few years older than me standing in the room. She smiled at me softly then came towards me.

"Where's Ian?" I asked her, Ian brought me here so where is he? She smiled sadly at me then sat on the edge of the bed infront of me.

"Since how long you know Ian?" She asked me.

"I have only met him twice before" I told her truthfully.

"Yet he fell head over heels for you" she chuckled lightly.

"What are you saying?" I don't know what she want to say, Ian is too handsome. Why would he like someone like me?

"You are too naive, sweetheart" she said as she patted my cheek lightly as if I am a child. I didn't like her looking down at me.

"You are Vienna right? His rapunzel" she said with a light chuckle.

"Who are you?" I asked her instead.

"Me?" She asked as if she wasn't expecting me to aske her.

"I will tell you but first tell me something" she asked and now her eyes were glinting with happiness.

"You know Asher right? I mean I heard from Ian that you live with him" she asked me and the gleam in her eyes at the name of Asher was stirring something deep inside me and I think I don't like this girl.

"You know Asher?" But just still asked out of curiosity.

"I have known him from so long" she sighed sadly as of thinking if something.

"We were in the same college... we were too young when we met" she chuckled lightly and my breath hitched. Could it be her? His first love.

"You .... you" I could complete my sentence when the door opened and Ian came in but his smiley face turn into anger as he saw that girl.

"Dove what are you doing here?" He growled in anger, both dove and me flinched at his tone. She immediately stood up from the bed and stepped away from me.

"I was..  just looking .. at her ... to see .. if .. she is.. alright" she was shivering badly but Ian's was still glaring at her as if he would kill her.

"Get out and if I see you near my Rapunzel again, you will bear the consequences" he warned and Dove left the room without even looking back at me. She was scared of him and I was too.

But when he looked at me he was smiling at me and for a moment I forgot that he was so furious just now. He came towards me with that kind and gentle smiled and sat too close too me. I scooted back from him but he noticed it and by the little twitch on his face I can tell he didn't like it.

"How are you love?" He said as he gently brushed by forehead which only then I realized is covered with a bandage.

"I am sorry my driver did this to you" he said with a little anger.

"No it wasn't his fault, I came infront of hum out of nowhere" I said as I gently moved my face away from his touch. I don't like him touching me.

"I want to go home, I am fine now" I said trying to stand up but he grabbed my arm a little firmly making me hiss in pain then he loose his hold but still held me. He forced a smile on his face.

"You need some rest first then I will take you wherever you want, you must be hungry let's eat first" he said as he helped me up on my feet.

"Go fresh up first" he said as he take me towards the bathroom. I went inside and locked the door behind me. I don't know why I feel scared of him right now. I washed my face carefully not wetting the bandage. So much has happened in a single day, but right now I don't want to think of anything. My head is already pounding, I can't take it. As I stepped inside he was on a call but hanged up when he saw me, he came to me and held my hand in his giving me his gentle smile.