Chapter - Ten : WORRIED

Start from the beginning

He took a step forward towards us, beginning to talk. Aurora took a step back, almost backing up into the wood door. I looked over at Matteo who froze as well. I shook my head, mouthing 'don't move'

I looked back at Aurora...

"Hey, Aurora?" I gently said so I had her attention, "I need you to tell me what's going on."

More tears dropped from her eyes, "it's my fault." she whispered.

"What's your fault?" I questioned.

"I shouldn't have let him in my room. I knew he was drunk. He was drunk all dinner. I shouldn't have let him—" she was now sobbing, beginning to fall to the ground.

I quickly caught her, wrapping my arms around her as she cried. My eyes met Matteo's. He was worried...we both were because...we both knew who she was talking, "come with me," I whispered, leading her to the bathroom. She was in pain as she walk. My hands gently grabbed her waist, setting her on the bathroom counter. She put the back of her head against the mirror, "Aurora. How did he hurt you?" I asked.

Her eyes didn't met mine as she lifted her shirt. Matteo stood at the doorway of the bathroom watching.

I felt like I was going puke.

That bastard.

Her whole stomach as completely full of bruises, all black and purple. It gets worse. There were huge cuts up and down her stomach as well, "I'm calling the police—" Matteo says. I

Aurora's head snapped to Matteo, "no. You can't." she begged, still in tears.

Matteo scoffed, "Aurora, this is a crime!"

"His father is a rich business man. He'll pay to get the best lawyer who will twist the story. The man did it for his other son. The girl was bashed after coming out about what happen." she explained.

That's disgusting. How can people be like that?!

"I need to clean these cuts first. Then...we'll figure out everything else." I interrupted the two.

Ezra was now standing at the door, about to ask what happen, but Matteo stopped him. Telling him we'll explain later.

I stared at her cuts on her stomach, "there's more isn't there?" I whispered, looking up at her.

She shifted herself a little on the counter, sighing, "yes." she breaths out.

"I'm going to kill him," I mumbled, grabbing a wash cloth so I could clean the cuts.

Neither of us talked while I cleaned each cut, putting bandages on each one. Ezra and Matteo were watching the Tv carefully. I noticed Aurora was looking at them, trying to figure out what was on the Tv that was so interesting.

After an hour, I was done her stomach. I looked up at her. She knew exactly what I wanted her to do. Aurora rolled her sleeves. My gosh. More bruises..and more cuts.

Cleaning up her arms took about 30 minutes. When I was done with that, I looked right back up at her, "where else."

"Alexander." she sighs. I knew she was tired, but if those cuts don't get cleaned they will get infected.