Chapter - One : MOVING IN

_____________________________________
Aurora...
————————————————————

_____________________________________

I stared at my dorm room. It was filled with all my things. Grayson, Max and Ethan all helped me moved in, said their goodbyes and left. So now I'm just here..alone in my dorm room. I have a single which I felt lucky to get, but at the same time I wish I had a roommate. A roommate feels like a built in best friend.

Maybe I should've just stuck with the college my brothers go to...

"Wanna get some ice cream!" a girl happily asks, barging into my room. What the hell? "Sorry. Let me introduce myself, I'm Ivy Smith." she says putting out her hand.

I stood up, shaking her hand, "Aurora Hemera."

She smiles, "oh my...sorry for barging in. People in single rooms are few to none. So I thought...well..."

"That we can be friends because we both don't have roommates and we need someone to hang with?" I cut her off, laughing.

"Pretty much."

"That sounds good to me," I laugh again, following out the door.

Ivy seemed great. She was funny, energetic, smart. She is someone I need in my life. Not another rude, asshole friend who only wants to get with my with brothers. That was always the case, it's the reason I never had many friends in high school.

We made our way to the dinning hall. So many kids were in there, studying, having conversations, eating and having fun. Maybe college won't be so too bad.

"So, what are you majoring in?" Ivy asks me, as the person handed her the ice cream. She handed my the mint chocolate chip one. It's my favorite kind.

I sat down at a wood table, "biology. But most of my time will be spent in the lab studying the brain." I explain, "what about you?"

"Business major. Who knows if I'll ever get a good job with it but I don't care" she laughs, eating her ice cream, "any siblings?"

"Three brothers. Older."

"Damn, I'm an only child"

"I sometimes wish I was, but I love them." I say, looking down at my phone.

There was a text message from my boyfriend.

Liam Jenkins. Oh. Did I forget to mention he goes to the same college my brothers does? He also hates the Escarra family. Gosh, why didn't I go to Yale? My boyfriend now lives two and a half hours away from me. Stupid Harvard.