Chapter - Five : CLASS

—————————————————————
Aurora...
—————————————————————

______________________________________

Ivy took me back to my dorm room last night. I couldn't stand to be in Alexander's any longer then I had to. I still can't believe what he said to me. Ivy asked me some questions, but I didn't feel like talking last night. Right now, I'm just worried about my first class today.

My first class is just English 101. Except it's a very small class, probably only 20 people. Most of my other classes during the week will like 100 people or more.

I got ready for the day and made my way to the building where my class is. It was only a couple minutes early meaning most people were already there. Two seats were left, both being right next to one another. I sighed, sitting in the seat...being the only person with no one next to them.

I watched the professor closely. She was younger then most. I heard the door open again. Then footsteps that stopped right as they got to me.

My head turned.

"Um. Can I sit here? It's the only one left." Alexander asks.

You. Have. To. Be. Kidding. Me.

"I guess..."

The class began. It didn't feel long until she was explaining our first project, and that we'll have partners for it.

"Your desk mate will be your partner. You will be both picking a person who has had a lot of influence in your life. Good or bad. Then you'll compare your people, and write an easy together about it. It's due in a month."

Well this is gonna be fun.

Not.

Alexander turned his head to me, trying to force a slight smile.

"Fuck off, Alexander." I groaned, putting my head on the cold desk.

"You know...you can call me Alex. No one calls me Alexander."

"I rather not."

Alexander sighs. Closing his laptop. He put it in his backpack. Turning in his body towards me again. Why can't think guy just leave me alone. He just kept waiting for me like ok at him. I gave in. Ugh I fucking gave in.

"Okay. Where are we gonna work on this? My dorm, or your dorm." I asked, finally looking at him. His green eyes staring back at me. His stupid green eyes.

His smug face was now smirking.

"Yours, love."

"Don't call me that.

"Don't call me Alexander." We both stop talking, "you have pretty eyes." He cuts the silence with.

"Alright. I'm done." I scoffed, grabbing my backpack, "dorm 103. 6:00pm." I bluntly said making my way out of the class.

I could hear him snickering behind me as I disappeared out of the class. That man in rages me so much. And god. Those stupid green eyes.

Rain Bitches

Ivy
Alright. Who the hell were
you with last night, Aurora.
I mean I know who...but,
why?

Evelyn
She was with someone?!
WHAT

Aurora
I wasn't with anyone, well..
not like that. Listen,
it's long story.  

Ivy
Girl, that guy is Alexander
Escarra. Mf captain of the
hockey team. He's not nobody.

Evelyn
ALEXANDER ESCARRA.
Aurora, I've heard things about
him. Hot af. Sexy. Good in bedddd

Aurora
Enough guys. My brothers
hate him. Plus, I have a boyfriend

Evelyn
Ugh, boring

Ivy
I don't know, Aurora.
They way you guys were fighting..

Evelyn
They were fighting?!

Aurora
He lived near me when
I was younger. My brothers
and parents hated their family
and him. It's a huge rivalry
between everyone for hockey...

Ivy
so you were fighting
because of that?

Aurora
Like I said, long story

______________________________________