Chapter - Two : THE FIGURE SKATER

————————————————————
Alexander...
————————————————————

_____________________________________

I slowly got out of my bed, looking at my phone. It's 5:30am. Fucking hate 6am practices, but coach says they'll be worth it once the season starts. He says we have a 100% chance of beating Yale this year. Bullshit. What coach doesn't realize is the third Hemera brother is back playing after breaking his leg. If he comes back and plays like he use too...we're screwed, and I know it.

"Ay. Let's go Matteo." I yell, banging on his door. I then made my way over to the other door, "you too, Ezra! Let's go."

We live in a sweet, meaning three rooms, a kitchen and a living room. I love it, but it always means I have to wake those dumb fucks up every morning.

Matteo and Ezra are the only people in the world who I genuinely like. They've been my best friends since the first year in college. Matteo is dumbass, but has so much energy for no reason. And Ezra is the kindest person you'll ever met. I don't know how he tolerates me sometimes.

I explained to them about my family's rivalry with the Hemera's. They know about how much I hate the three of them. But what I hate more..is the pressure my parents out of my to beat them. Why can't they just be normal parents who just come to my games to watch me play.

"Yo, did you see what Mat texted the group chat?!" Matteo asked walking out of his room as I put my shoes on.

"No?"

"He's already there because he had to ask coach about something...but he said some girl is there."

"And?" I ask. I didn't understand the big deal about that.

Matteo shrugged his shoulders, "I don't know, he just said we gotta check it out."

Great. Another girl who is probably there looking for the hockey team's attention. It's fucking annoying. One time a girl took a picture of me sleeping after I fucked her, because she wanted everyone to see that she had sex with one of the hockey players.

"Alright. Let's go." Ezra groaned, putting on slides, almost running into the door because of how tired he is.

We all walked over to the stadium in about five minutes. The moment we got in there, Matteo was asking about the girl. Of course he was. Matteo is always asking about some girl.

Mat explained that some girl was on the rink.

"It's probably just some dumbass who is trying to learn to skate," I explain. I can't lie...I hate those people.

"Nah, Alex...you gotta see this." Mat smirks, leading us all the ice.

There she was.

She wasn't just some girl learning to skate.

She's a figure skater.

A pretty damn good one.

"Holy shit." Matteo muttered, staring at the girl, "she's good. And fucking hot as hell." I hit his arm.

The girl was flawless. No mistakes were made as we watched her. I've seen a lot of figure skaters, but never someone like this. Never someone who looks like their made for that ice. I couldn't take my eyes off, even when coach came around the corner. I could see him in the corner of my eye, looking at us.

"Boys. Take your eyes off her right now." he ordered. We all instantly turned our heads to him. Fuck. Please don't tell me that's his daughter or something?

"Coach. Who's the girl?" Ezra asks nicely. Damn, Ezra has a way of making any of his questions seem all nice and innocent.

He sighs, "my wife is coaching her. So you all better stay away from that poor girl. Got it?"

"Yes, Sir." we all sighed.

I wanted to know her name so bad...so fucking bad.

Practice started. She wasn't on the ice anymore. But she was in one of the offices, discussing stuff with our coach's wife....well her coach. My eyes stayed on the window that showed the office from the ice rink.

The whole practice she stayed in there. Come on...I need to know who you are...

"Alexander! Pay attention." Coach yelled, loud enough that the girl turned her head to see what was happening. I saw her face. Why did she look so familiar?!

"Sorry." I muttered, making eye contact with the girl.

Once practice was over, that girl was the only thing the boys were talking about in the locker room. Finally, someone knocked on coach's door...they were bravest enough to ask him what the girls name was.

Kade walked out of coach's office, smirking.

Oh boy.

When Kades smirking...you know it's something good.

"Her names Aurora." Kade says, but then he looks over at me, "guess her last name, Alex." he laughs.

Fuck.

"Aurora Hemera." I breath out, taking a step back.

Mat looks at the both of us, confused, "what's the big deal? Man, I just wanna fuck her. Why y'all gotta make a—"

"Do you know who her boyfriend is?!" I snapped, looking at Mat, "Liam Jenkins. And her brothers are Grayson, Ethan and Max Hemera. So no, Mat. Fuck her and they'll kill you." I groaned, storming out of the locker room, pissed.

I grabbed my bag and began to walk towards the door to leave the stadium. As I did, someone came out of side rooms, walking straight into me.

"Shit, I'm sor—" she stops talking the moment she looks up at me. Silence took over as we just stared at one another.

Finally I spoke up, "why are you here."

"I have training—"

"No! At Harvard! You should be at fucking Yale." I cut her off. My head turned as another door opened. Matteo and Ezra were walking towards us.

"I don't have to be at Yale. I can be my own fucking person for god sakes!" she snapped.

Ezra and Matteo were now standing next to me, telling to just leave it be, "your brothers wanted to mess with me, didn't they? Is that why you're here?"

Aurora laughs, "you are insane, you know that? I'm not my fucking brothers, get that through your head." she yells, walking away.

I stood there, not knowing what to do.

______________________________________