Chapter - Four : GAME -> PARTY

______________________________________
Alexander...
______________________________________

My foot tapped the ground over and over again. Ezra sat to the left of me, and Matteo sat to the right of me. The three of us sat there watching Aurora warm up on the side as people filled the stands. This might be a scrimmage...but this meant a lot in my world. Ezra and Matteo knew that. If we don't win, my parents will be very pissed. They'll threaten to take hockey away from me. And that can't happen.

"We're gonna win. Don't worry, Alex." Ezra says trying to help me.

"Grayson is eyeing me from across the rink. So is Liam." I bluntly say, not breaking eye contact with them.

Matteo sighs, "Alex—"

"It's gonna be fine. We have Aurora." Matthew cuts Matteo off."

"What the hell does that mean?!" I ask, turning to look at him.

He was smirking, "I'm gonna fuck her, man. Next time we play them...they'll be too focused on being physical that they'll suck." Mat explains

I can't deal with him right now. Matteo and Ezra noticed that and told Mat to leave before I beat the living shit out of him. This game means everything. I can't have Matthew ruining that for me.

The stands filled quickly. Soon enough it was time for Aurora to perform. Everyone went quiet as she started. It truly was like watching someone that was meant for that ice. I couldn't wrap my head around that. Something about her...and her moves were just different.

My eyes met with Grayson again. He was shaking his head...

My head was all over the place as I stepped onto the ice. We all got into our positions. Let the game begin...I guess.

The whole game was horrible. I felt numb at the end. The amount of times I was slammed into that wall...was probably a million. But, I'll say it was all worthy by the end because we were the winners.

Thank the lords. I don't know what I've would've done if we lost.

After the game, we all headed towards the locker room to change and grab our bags to leave. Kade happily announced he knew someone who was having a party. I was the last person out of the locker room, so I told Ezra that I would meet them.

The moment I left the locker room, I was pushed against the wall.

Grayson Hemera.