Chapter - Nine : AGURMENT

—————————————————————
Aurora...
—————————————————————

My eyes slowly open, blinking over and over again to see clearly. Alexander was sleeping on my couch, completely out of it. Luckily, yesterday we finished our project. Now we just had to drop it off to our professor. My body felt like it was going to fall apart as I got off my bed.

"Alexander!" I whispered. He didn't wake up, "come on, Escarra! Wake up you—"

"I'm up, Jeez" he snapped. His voice was deeper...morning voice. I pointed for him to look away as I changed, which he did. It was just a pair of sweatpants and tight tshirt. I grabbed my clothes for my performance tonight, shoving it in a bag as Alexander was still getting up from the couch. He rubbed his eyes, "we heading to the stadium?" He questioned

I put the bag over my shoulder, "first we're dropping the project off, so it's not late. Then the stadium."

He was now finally standing up, "can we grab some coffee. I might not make it if we don't." He begs, I nod, smiling.

The two of us head over to the English building, dropping off the project that took us all night to finish. Alexander complained about having to wake up this early almost the whole way there and over to get coffee. I had to remind him that the game might start at 6:00 but his whole team does things all morning and afternoon to prepare. Plus, Yale gets there at noon.

"It's not even that early. Shut up already." I sighed, taking a sip of my coffee. He grabbed his coffee from person, and quickly caught up with me.

Most of the campus was empty. It was just us walking.

Once we arrived to the stadium, we went our different ways. I practice my routine for tonight, as him and his team were all talking about game plan.

My coach, who is Alexander coach's wife, told me she couldn't be here today. So I was on my own. I didn't mind. I like doing my own thing.

I only practice for a little, since I already planned on doing it a little later. When I stepped off the ice, Coach John was standing there waiting for me, "good morning, Aurora." he nicely says, grinning ear to ear,

"Good morning." I say back, taking my skates off.

"So..." he rails off.

"Come on, coach. Just ask her." Matteo butts in.

He gives Matteo a dirty look, making me laugh, "Aurora if you could..can you be our medic for today in case someone gets hurt. I heard you have some training in it...and our person is out sick." Coach John asks, fidgeting with his hands.