Chapter - Ten : WORRIED

—————————————————————
Alexander...
—————————————————————

______________________________________

Matteo and Ezra followed me back the dorm. They kept begging me to talk. What didn't they get us I don't want to fucking talk. I'm pissed. I'm angry. FUCK. We fucking lost to those bastards and my friends are acting like it was no big deal.

I walked into the dorm, then into my room. Slamming it. My father is going to kill me. Now, even my shirt began to piss me off, so I ripped it off. Pacing back and forth in my room. There were incoming calls from my phone. It was father. He really knows how to tell me I suck without even having to say. I ignored the calls.

Someone was knocking at the door. I slowly made my way out of my room, to the living room where the dorm door was. My hands grabbed the door knob, twisting it. Behind the door was Aurora, "I'm not in the mood, Hemera. I'll see you tomorrow." I mumbled, beginning to shut the door.

"Alex."

My heart stopped. She never calls me that. Seriously. I've never heard the girl ever call me Alex. It's always Alexander or Escarra. I slowly opening it up again, staring at her.

Something was off. She wasn't miss smiley. Not even a faint smile was plastered on her face. Aurora was in sweats and a sweatshirt. Almost matching my gray sweat pants, except...I had no shirt on right now. At least she was covered up.

My eyes scanned her face, trying to figure what was going on, "Aurora." I respond, being careful with the next words I use. Her arms were crossed, not in her sassy way...it was like she was hiding her body away from me, "did something happen? Are you okay? Are you hurt?" I suddenly start slamming her with all these questions, unable to stop myself, "Aurora, what's going on?" 

There it was. A tear dropped from her face.

I stood there waiting for her to respond.

Her eyes didn't leave mine, "I didn't know where else to go. Evelyn and Ivy left for a school trip. I'm sorry...I shouldn't have—"

My body moved, indicating for her to walk into the dorm. She does so. Trying to keep herself from crying even more. I watched her walk...slowly. Something was really wrong. My hands reached next to her, so I could shut the door.

I froze.

She flinched?

A door opened. Matteo walked out of his bedroom confused, rubbing his eyes. He must of been sleeping. He noticed Aurora standing at the door. She was just standing there...I don't even think Aurora was there. Her body was, but not her mind.