Chapter - Seven : THE BRIDGE

_____________________________________
Aurora...
————————————————————

————————————————————Two weeks later————————————————————

Two weeks later
————————————————————

Two weeks of college and I'm already exhausted. Every morning I get up to practice at the ice rink with my coach. Every night I'm there practicing alone. The hockey team is always there watching in the morning...and at night, for some reason I swear I keep seeing someone watching me. Classes have been going well. I finished my part of the project that I'm partners with Alexander.

Alexander and I have started over. It's weird that I'm starting to become friends the man. It scares me if any of my family finds out.

Grayson would kill me for even thinking about becoming friends with the man. Max and Ethan would just go crazy. And Liam...he would kill Alexander for even being in the same area for too long with me. I couldn't tell you the full reason why they all hate him. The rivalry is definitely not the full reason.

It would be nice to know Alexander got the photos back...but I haven't heard a word about it. I hate how the first two days in, I was fucking assaulted. I don't know what to do about it. There's no evidence. Expect those photos. Even with those, there's no proof that it was non-consensual.

Lately I've been studying in the library. It's the quietest place around, which is what I need to get all my work and studying done.

I felt a presence behind me. His voice was firm but gentle as well, "8:00pm. The bridge on GreenLine Street. Don't be late, Hemera." he whispered. His breath was warm but sent shivers down my spine. I had no clue what that was about. Why the hell does he want to meet me on a bridge? Probably planning my death.

I turn my body in my chair to see Alexander. He was walking out of the library, probably having a huge grin on his face. It was already 7:00. I don't know how long it takes to get to the bridge. Especially walking. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and typed in the location. 10 minutes. That's not too bad.

Once I was done with one of my essays, I decided to head out and make my way towards the bridge. As I made it to the woods, everything became a lot more creepy. I hate being in the woods as it gets dark.

The bridge sat over a large pond.

And there he was.

Alexander was sitting on the edge of the small, wood, bridge. My footsteps were soundless, yet he still sensed I was there. He slightly turned his head to look at me,