•Prolouge•

____________________________________

Rivals are past down generation to generation. It could be some petty grudge against the other, but some family's past those grudges down, while making more. That's where the Esccara and Hemera family come in. Generation after generation, both family's competed against one another on different hockey teams.

Macy & John Hemera had four kids. The three oldest are boys and the youngest is a girl. Jen and Mark Escarra had two kids. One boy, one girl.

And this is where the story starts.

Aurora Hemera is the youngest of her family. 19 years old. She grew up watching her brothers play hockey. She practically lived at the ice rink. The same ice rink that the family's rivals play too, but they play for a different team. Aurora is like a forgotten piece to part of her family. No one pays attention to her. Only her brothers truly care about her, but even then...she wouldn't ever be them.

Alexander Escarra is the oldest of his family. 22 years old. He was taught to hate the Hemera family. All of them. To play hockey against them; destroy them; go home.

It's always been like that. And that's exactly why when all the kids begin to play for college...everything got worse. The Hemera boys all go to the same college, while Alexander goes to a different college. Their rival college. Things get even worse when Aurora enrolls in the same college as Alexander.

"You're not going there, Aurora." Max bluntly said, crossing his arms. The other two brothers nod in agreement. Aurora groaned. They always did this to her. She should be allowed to live her own life, "if Alex is there—"

"Who cares! This is my dream college! It's the best place that I can practice figure skating, plus I got a huge scholarship to study the brain. A professor picked me himself!" she snapped.

Aurora always loved figure skating, so whenever she had the chance..she would sneak into the rink and practice. Studying the brain was her second passion. She could cure so many diseases why accepting this offer, and finally just be a normal student. Not the Hemera boys, sister.

"We care! That man is our rival," Ethan speaks up, making Aurora roll her eyes.

"I've never met the man. I've only seen him play hockey. He doesn't know who I am! So why do you care. He wouldn't even know I'm related to you," Aurora says, trying to convince them.

Finally, Grayson sighs. He's the eldest. And Aurora was his only soft spot. The hardest part about this is, Alex and Grayson are always at each other's throat, "I think she should go. It's whats best for her. They probably won't ever cross paths."

Her eyes lit up, making Grayson smile. He just wants what will be best for his little sister.

"Thank you, Gray!" she says running of give him a hug.

Her parents said no at first as well. But she didn't care. Their approval didn't mean crap to her. The only approval that she cared about was her brothers. She promised them that she would always stay away from Alex Esccara. Which she was going to do anyways...the man is known to be a player, on and off the field.

_____________________________________