"It's not that... it's just- I don't want you two to get kicked out for this. So maybe you should go somewhere else and continue."

"It's fine," I mumbled, looking down into his stare. "I was only trying to get your attention anyways Haz. It's almost one and we said we'd meet the others for lunch."

He nodded and let out a loud sigh, "Okay. We're going to leave."

She nodded and walked away, leaving us by ourselves.

"Let's go," I huffed, crawling off of him. I picked up my phone and called Georgia.

It rang three times before her bubbly voice greeted me, "Hey Char!"

"Hey Georgie. Where are you two?"

"We're heading to the dome."

"We're close to that. Meet out front?"

"Mhm! See you soon sissy!"

I laughed and stood up, grabbing my top and quickly pulling it over my head. I bent over and picked up my bag, throwing it over my shoulders. I looked down at Harry, who was pulling his own shirt over his head.

"Stop staring at me. You'll get us kicked out."

I huffed and started down the beach, dramatically stomping my feet.

"Thanks for waiting for me!" he called out. His footsteps were heard pounding behind me so I stopped and turned to face him.

"I knew you'd be right on my trail anyways," I shrugged and took his hand in mine, heading off towards the dome.

---

After eating, Harry had somehow told me it'd be a great idea to go on the bumper cars. In the end it made me slightly queasy, and I ran off to the bathroom the second we got out.

We had taken it easy for the rest of the afternoon, waiting outside the exits of rides as Niall and Georgia went on a few big coasters.

"Before we leave, I have something to tell you," Harry whispered quietly while we waited.

"Yeah?" I looked up seeing a nervous smile on his face. "What is it?"

"I want to face my fears."

"What?"

"I want to go on the biggest coaster here," he sighed loudly. "I want to do it. But it has to be the last thing I do, because I won't want to do anything else after."

"But you don't like them-"

"I know. But I don't want you to miss out on it," he leaned down to place a kiss on my neck. "So I want to."

I shook my head before resting it on his shoulder, "No Harry, it's okay."

"As stubborn as I was this morning about not going on one, is about as stubborn as I'm going to be to make you come on one with me," he huffed. "So, when they get off, we're going to go to the biggest one and go on it."

"Keep this in mind, that I'm refusing this idea. You're the one that wants it."

"What does Haz want?" Niall asked, stopping just feet away from us. He looked up at me and winked dramatically.

"Niall, I swear. If you keep making innuendos, Georgia will soon be single because I'm going to kill you," I threatened, watching his expression drop instantly. "And it's Harry's place to tell you what he wants."

"I erm... I want to go on a coaster. But after we do, we're leaving. We have a show tonight, and it takes an hour to get home, plus I'll need to get over how sick I'll be feeling; and the. We need to have dinner. So, let's get going," he rushed out. By the end he was gasping for breaths, and I couldn't help but laugh at how nervous he was.