"I do," he nodded before looking down at me, "I could really use that kiss now. To calm me down."

"You don't even need to ask," I went on my toes, bringing my hands around his neck. Our lips met softly, and he sighed loudly before deepening the kiss.

He picked me up and I let out a slight squeal before meeting his tongue with mine, gently lapping at his. He tasted of coffee and mint, something you wouldn't usually find to be complimentary but it worked with him.

He set me back on the ground before separating from me. A playful kiss was placed on the tip of my nose before an arm came around my shoulders and started to lead me towards the middle of the park.

"What did you have in mind?" I asked, squeezing his side gently and receiving a gasp.

"I think to start off, it'll be good to maybe just go to the water front. We can just sit and relax for a bit, get my mind off of things."

---

The next few hours were very calming. Harry had somehow fallen asleep next to me at the waters edge, and I couldn't help but sneak a few pictures.

I've grown so attached to him over the past couple of months. He's been my rock, and I don't know what I'd do if anything happened and he left.

I'm going to appreciate every moment I have with him, because as good as it is, I feel like it's all been a dream and at any moment I could wake up and be back with the other guy.

We had been at the water park for 15 minutes before a park employee had told us that we were in a children's zone, and needed to tone down how affectionate we were being. The second I realized, I jumped right off of his lap and had been seated next to him since.

I took one more photo, where I leaned down and made a funny next to his sleeping one. The time on my phone displayed that it was already 12:45, so I ran my fingers through his hair hoping to wake him.

He groaned slightly, but stayed sleeping. So my next resort was to gently shake his shoulder, which still seemed to have no effect.

My final though, which I knew would work, was to yet again sit on his lap, disregarding what we've already been talked to about by park employees. I placed a kiss on his cheek, slowly trailing my way towards his lips.

His body tensed slightly, and his hands came up to my back, pulling me tighter against him. I pulled his bottom lip in between mine and gently tugged, before trailing kisses along his jawline.

I don't know where this confidence has came from, but I bent down and slowly pressed my lips on his neck. I gently nipped at the flesh, smiling against his him and continued my attack on his neck, hearing a throaty moan release as I started sucking.

"Fu- fuck."

I was unaware of our surroundings, and completely oblivious to the employee that was making her way back over to us.

"Um, excuse me. I believe I've already told you to stop with this. You two need to leave this area now if this is all you're going to do."

"Huh?" I mumbled once I detached myself from his neck.

"Why are you even here if this is all you're going to do? Wouldn't it be better to go fuck at home?" the girl sassed.

"Well, well. I think I need to talk to your manager," Harry shot her a devious smirk while sitting up. "It's extremely impolite to swear at your guests."

"I didn't mean- I'm sorry. It's just..." she stopped and sighed. "I've had a few parents complain and I just-"

"I'm not allowed to kiss the guy I like?" I asked, completely dumbfounded.