23. It's Been a Long Day

Start from the beginning

It makes him smile at Katsuki who meets his eye.

" What? What the fucks that look for?", the blonde asked with a smirk and a drink of the beer in his hand.

" Nothing man, just good to see you smile and be in a good place again with someone who gives a damn. He fits you well bro."

Katsuki nods, his gaze falling outside.

" Yeah. Always gonna be scared as fuck tho that it's too good to be true, or that I'm gonna do something to fuck it up because I've been so twisted for so long"

Kiri shakes his head.

" No man, you can't think like that. Let this relationship take its natural course without your thoughts and fears sabotaging it. Mido rolled the dice on you, seems to be working out for him"

Katsuki nods eyes downcast on the bottle in his hand as he begins to peel at the label.

" Yeah but look at the fucking drama already that I've brought him. How long before that shit gets old"

The redhead gives a gentle smile.

" Mido has staying power. He showed you that tonight. He doesn't strike me as someone who backs down easily"

The blonde sighs with a grin.

" Yeah I guess so"

Suddenly there's a knock at the door making both males look in that direction before Kirishima looks at his friend in question at the late night visitor.

" It's Deku. Told him to come by after he got off work"

Kirishima grins with a brow wiggle.

" Guess that's my que to leave then"

Katsuki smirks

" Bet your ass it is."

They both chuckle heading to the door.

The blonde opens it seeing Izuku standing there in deep green joggers and an oversized black Nike hoodie a tired smile on pretty features.

" Hi Kacchan. Oh hey Kirishima, nice to see you"

Kiri gives the greenett a grin.

" Hey bro! Yeah always good to see you. Heard you put on a show tonight man, sorry I missed it"

Izuku laughs softly with a sheepish smile.

" Did what felt necessary in the moment."

The redhead smiles.

" I heard. Hope you get to do it again when I'm there to see it"

Katsuki rolls his eyes.

" Don't wish that shit on him. Now get lost and let Deku in. I'll see you tomorrow at practice",

Kirishima laughs at his friend as he nods and says his goodbye.

Katsuki let's the greenett in as he scans a tired fair skined face that never fails to give him a smile.

" Hi rock star, sorry I'm a little late, had to do some extra clean up"

The blonde smiles reaching up slowly holding the greenett's face in his plam.

" Its fine,but you look tired as fuck. You don't have to stay if you don't want to, I can walk you back to your apartment"

Izuku shakes his head with a smile putting his hand over the blondes.

" No, I definitely wanted to see you. I'm tired but I'll be fine"

Katsuki leans down giving him a slow easy kiss, then pulls back linking his fingers walking him to his couch.