Chapter 28

TW/ sickness, mention of blood and abuse that's all.

My eyes slowly started to flutter open with the bright lights consuming me.  My body aches and my head hurts. Everything just hurts. I felt drunk.

I sit up to see I'm taking up two chairs in what seems like a waiting room.  The walls are bright white along with the ceiling.

The floor with white tiles some colored red or blue in some type of patterns. The smell of rubbing alcohol filled my nose making me wanna gag.

I looked up to see Will, Nick and Clay sitting across from me. Great, I really just wanna go home.

"How are you feeling?" Nick asked, breaking the silence. "Fine" I mumbled, my throat was scratchy. I didn't really want to answer any more questions.

Yet like always I'm forced to anyway

. " How long have you felt like this?" Will be questioned, not even in a nice way. It sounded angry. What an inconsiderate bitch. Am I right?

" Since this morning, '' I replied quickly. " You know we would have canceled the stream if you were sick" will continue to press on the matter. " Its Simply a cold  will calm your tits. '' I sighed and laid back down on my back. I stared at the ceiling.

" Well it's not a cold, colds don't make you pass out from standing up" Clay Spoke up. " As long as we got the stream done I don't care" I frowned and looked over at the boys.

" You should have still said something. You could have gotten worse. now your life could be in danger with that fever of yours." I rolled my eyes at will. I honestly don't have enough fucks to give right now.

"It's done and over with. I wasn't the one who was keen on me being part of the finale. Tommy did that one" I watched as nurses passed by the small cramped room I'm now stuck in.

" You can't blame Tommy for all of your problems. He shouldn't even have been brought up in this conversation." Will snapped. My body somehow found the will to flinch.

"I'm not, there are a lot of things I could hate him for but I don't, so get over yourself. I don't blame anyone but myself." I let out a sigh and sat back up my hands gripping onto the arms of the chair. 

" Y/n enough with the attitude. You have no right to be mad right now" I laughed, I stopped once I realized he wasn't joking.

" I have plenty to be mad about. Too bad you're on the goddamn list otherwise I would actually enjoy talking to you right now." I gave him a short sarcastic smile.

" I've done nothing to you. There's nothing to be upset with me '' I laughed. " your funny will, it was a good joke." He just rolled his eyes.

" You're such an over dramatic bitch sometimes you know that. No wonder why no one in the house talks to you anymore." His voice remained stern and serious.

" If it makes your life easier I'll just move out. I have to eventually return to New Zealand. My aunt is in a coma. So I could visit her more often. I also have to fix the house and scrape their blood off the walls." I stoped for a second watching Will furrow his eyebrows.

" Seeming as my whole family is dead you would think I normally would rather spend more time with my friends but I would rather sit in a jail cell with my brother than to talk with you right now, and that's saying a lot considering  every time I spoke with him he gave me a black eye." I looked Will dead in the eyes.

Nick and Clay gasped. Will didn't move his glare from mine.

"Y/n are you sure you okay, you never act like this" Nick looked very concerned. " yeah I'm just very tired" I broke contact with Will  and gave him a soft smile. 

My head still pounded like hell. My stomach turns at every movement I make. My eyes grow tired but I fight it off. A nurse came in and took my temp. I'm not even in an actual bed.

They clearly didn't care since after the nurse came in they just sent me home. I pushed my hands against the arm of the chair to get up. My vision spun around for a solid minute before I was able to walk out.

I got in the car and we drove home.  I made it out of the car alive. The tension in the car could have been cut with scissors. Not one of the boys dared to speak. My body grew more tired as I walked slowly to my room.

Still aching with every step I could possibly take. I walk into my room seeing water already on my night stand and a few notes.  Will peaked his head through my door frame.

"Let me know if you need anything. I'm here if you need me" he whispered. i really  fucked up. " Will?" I called his name. He turned around. "Yeah?" He answered. I didn't expect him to respond.

"I'm sorry about this earlier, I shouldn't have said that. I crossed the line." He just looked at me sympathetically.

"Don't be, I can be an asshole. I know you're sick and going through a lot" he gave a soft smile and closed the door.

Even if I was mad at him I had no right to say that. I quickly got into shorts and an oversized tee shirt. I slowly walked out of my room with a fuzzy blanket to the library.

I pulled a book off the shelf and read. I read until the sun came up. That's the last thing I know I did before I fell asleep on one of the chairs.