Chapter 3

Tw// Suicide attempt, death, Self Guilt, Blood, Death

Dream pov 

I heard a yell from up the stairs.  We all ran. Like. Our lives depended on it. We couldn't tell what happened or why. Rather my gut had an aching feeling. Little did I know it would travel up to my heart. 

Tommy was screaming and crying.  I ran into the room. They weren't there. I ran over to her bathroom. I instantly cover my mouth.

"Call 911" I yelled. I couldn't get to her side because of Tommy holding onto her for dear life. Phil was behind me trying to get to her as well.  

"She's gone. She's gone. No no no no " Tommy sobbed. Poor boy. I couldn't I'm at what he was going though. 

Phil put a hand on his shoulder and rubbed. It is trying to calm him down. He kept screaming no. I had to pick him up.

"Sorry Tommy" I picked him up and held him over my shoulder. He kicked and cried. Until he gave up. Why did he give up. It was like every last bit of hope drained from his body. I slowly put him down on his bed. He just kept crying.

  I knew he was going to be okay so I sent Tubbo and Ranboo to watch over him.  I ran back to y/n's room.

Everyone seemed to have nothing to say. Would any one I  this situation. as Phil held a child half lifeless in his arms. The sound of silence was overwhelming.  Flashing blue lights could be seen outside of the window.

George ran down to let them in.   In seconds she was on a stretcher and out the door. Phil and George went with her. The rest of us left to ourselves to worry and mourn our Friend and sister. 

I shouldn't have yelled  at will. I put too much stress on the  girl.  I felt my breath was taken away from me.  Is this how she felt. Damnit I wish I could have helped.  I should have helped

Yet now she laid there lifeless with everyone surrounding her.  I so bad wanted to blame it on Will and Tommy.
Yet I couldn't.

My heart wanted to give out. Like it was about to be ripped out of my chest. I slid against her wall and hugged my legs. I sat there and cried for what felt like hours. Only four simple words could cross my mind.

It's all my Fault