Chapter 7

Tw// Suicide attempt, death, Self Guilt, Blood, Death, Hospital.

I didn't know why I was in the hospital. No one had the heart to tell me. What made it such a big deal. Most of them cried at the sight of me.

I'm not dead, there's no need to cry.  I felt empty and tired.  Still didn't know the names of the three people. I felt bad asking. 

I get to go home today.  They decided I was okay to go home after a week of being there. I didn't talk much, seeming as if I had nothing to say. 

We were driving back to the house when. Tubbo wanted to stop to get food.  Phill pulled over and ordered McDonald's. 

"Y/n anything for you" I looked over at him and shook my head. His smile was full of pity. I hated it. Everyone watching over you like a hawk. One wrong move and they are arguing. 

This is not the friend group I know or thought I knew.  Have I torn them apart.  That's the only thing I could think of.  Was that it was all my fault.   

Why do these thoughts flood my brain? I wish I knew myself.  Something was wrong and I wanted answers. Rather everytime I try to speak I'm casted aside. So I just stopped talking. What is the point in having a voice if no one will listen to it. So I sat there and listened. 

We got to the house and I got out of the car. It felt good to be free from that prison. The white wall filled my eyes with terror as we left the hospital. O hated every last bit. The smell and the color of the beds.

I couldn't take being in there any longer. Now I'm out and about. The sky is a bright blue, not a cloud in the sky to wash away the sun. For the UK this is certainly the most beautiful day I've seen. The weather was still nippy but it was fresh and exactly what I needed. I waited by the door.

The guy with fluffy brown hair  opened it with his key and let me in. I walked in and saw a welcome home banner. People yelled in surprise. I smiled and nodded. 

People came and hugged me. Apparently liam lives with his older sister now. I didn't even know my aunt had another child. Hope she's doing well. They all partied on and on. It seemed more like a party for them than it was for me. I managed to sneak away. And head up to my room. Someone followed me. 

I turned around to see the blind boy. His eyes were bright blue. How captivating they were. He gave me a goofy smile.   I turned the doorknob. 

Flash of red clogged my brain. So I flinched and pulled away, letting the door push on its own. 

" I never got your name" I finally got the courage to ask him. Why now. I felt like I needed him.  It was some sort of comfort maybe. It just felt right. " Tommy my name's Tommy. I guess this is like a fresh start " he frowned. I looked over at him.

"Not all new beginnings b are bad though now are they" he simply shook his head. I continue to open the door only to be washed away by....